Bueller? Beuller?

BigLeftyinAZ

Reaction score
http://www.realtor.com/realestateandhomes-detail/370-Beech-Street_Highland-Park_IL_60035_1109385563

Property Information for 370 Beech Street
Save Listing
THE BEN ROSE HOME-site of the famous movie "Ferris Bueller's Day Off", cantilevered over the ravine, these two steel and glass buildings, which can never be duplicated, have incredible vistas of the surrounding woods. This is a unique property designed by A. James Speyer and David Haid, both notable architects of the 20th Century. Estate Sale Sold -No disclosures! This is an amazing architectural treasure.

l5be11f42-m0m.jpg

That's a coooooool house, and I don't even like modern architecture (*I'm a fan of the Craftsman style homes)

That being said, my dream house is a 10,000 square foot warehouse, with a one bedroom loft apartment in a corner. I need shop space!

That's a coooooool house, and I don't even like modern architecture (*I'm a fan of the Craftsman style homes)

That being said, my dream house is a 10,000 square foot warehouse, with a one bedroom loft apartment in a corner. I need shop space!

For $2.3 mil, it better come with someone to clean all those windows.

That wouldnt be a goo house or a nudist.

That was always one of the weird scenes from the movie. First of all I would hope I never raised a kid dumb enough to take out my 250 GT for hot laps and then try and drive it in reverse to take the milage off. But if he did, I would expect him not to kick it off the jack stands and make it fly out of my garage.

What ever happned to Ferris's girlfriend from the movie, she was hot.

That wouldnt be a goo house or a nudist.

I agree, it's neither a goo house, nor a nudist.

What ever happned to Ferris's girlfriend from the movie, she was hot.

Mia Sara. (More useless information in my head taking up room that could be used for things like math . . . or acceptable social skills.)

So the picture must be decieving. That looks like 1400sf not 5300sf. And there are no pictures of the bedrooms, where are they?

Back