Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
Whatcha think?

Cult classics. LEGENDARY really, and so far ahead of their time it’s absurd.

Should I build them?

:unsure:

902A2015-0747-4CDC-AB92-EB81B25C416C.jpeg

of course. they appear to have plenty of life in them. and will provide you and others enjoyment....

• Staff
I’ve even got a set of Mitsubishi MMT’s sitting around here....

Seems like a rhetorical question to me :cool:

Resounding yes from me. Very curious how you like them, and how they stack up.

unrelated note, I was bitter for along time how TM killed off Adams.I understand not everything they produced was a hit, but they really pushed a few envelopes.

Uhmmm is this even a question?

Yes build those irons.

Yes, of course. The fact that you’re asking the question is enough.

Some backstory on those irons.
They were the tail end of @vgolfman time at Adams.
Speaking to him, Honea was the lead on that with some of his input (going off memory).

Yes those are cool looking

Is this a serious question

Adams never got enough credit for how good they were! Hybrids and fairways were amazing!

Redline 5050s and 4060s were the bee’s knees!

I’ve even got a set of Mitsubishi MMT’s sitting around here....
Those were some of the best irons Adam's ever made.
MMT would be awesome in these

Curious what current products these would compare to nowadays? Player’s CBs with some tech ie what? T100, JPX Tour? A little stronger like Apex Pro?

Some backstory on those irons.
They were the tail end of @vgolfman time at Adams.
Speaking to him, Honea was the lead on that with some of his input (going off memory).
That was the they were really in stride. 9015D, 9016D, CB2's, the hybrids were all money. They had some nice wedges for a bit too. And these CMB's were probably in a tie with the a12 pro hybrid as my favorite Adams clubs.

I often wonder why a company with so much promise just sells off and fades away from existence.

That was the they were really in stride. 9015D, 9016D, CB2's, the hybrids were all money. They had some nice wedges for a bit too. And these CMB's were probably in a tie with the a12 pro hybrid as my favorite Adams clubs.

I often wonder why a company with so much promise just sells off and fades away from existence.

Pretty good CEO there too.

Got caught reminiscing. I vote build them. A set that legendary in that kind of condition deserve to have shafts installed.

Curious what current products these would compare to nowadays? Player’s CBs with some tech ie what? T100, JPX Tour? A little stronger like Apex Pro?
I would think they are like the 620 CBs

Absolutely....they are an awesome head design...bet they would really shine in some MMT’s!

Absolutely a lot of life left in those. Let’s see you do wonders with them.

Ufff! Heck yeah!

You should build them. And put them on some Excalibur rapid tapers

Back