Build them or not? Adams CMB Irons

You should build them. And put them on some Excalibur rapid tapers
If those were available, I’d def consider it. We only got one for the review though. :(

Is this even a question? Build them and send them to me for a full review - you know, from a different perspective.
I’ll get the 110 X’s in them ASAP then ;)

That was the they were really in stride. 9015D, 9016D, CB2's, the hybrids were all money. They had some nice wedges for a bit too. And these CMB's were probably in a tie with the a12 pro hybrid as my favorite Adams clubs.

I often wonder why a company with so much promise just sells off and fades away from existence.
9015D is to this day the longest driver I’ve ever hit.

Some backstory on those irons.
They were the tail end of @vgolfman time at Adams.
Speaking to him, Honea was the lead on that with some of his input (going off memory).
This really is some cool info!

1000% build them.
A look that is just so clean.
Build them. Game them. Love Em!

hell yes. one of my favorite sets ever.

Those are beauties, I almost pulled the trigger on a mint set with DG pro s300’s a few weeks back. I wonder if they ever sold?

Some backstory on those irons.
They were the tail end of @vgolfman time at Adams.
Speaking to him, Honea was the lead on that with some of his input (going off memory).

I noticed his cheeky little upvote on the first post

These need to be built! I'd love a set of these heads and was even perusing Ebay last weekend to see what was out there.

do it, if you are not satisfied with them, trade em' i bet you would have plenty of interest

Absolutely. Shaft them babies up!

Whatcha think?

Cult classics. LEGENDARY really, and so far ahead of their time it’s absurd.

Should I build them?

:unsure:

View attachment 8934672

These were the ones that introduced me to the KBS C-Taper, I hit these at a PGA super store in Phoenix when they hit and n out only did they look money, the shafts were unlike anything I’ve ever hit (at the time).

If you don’t build em what’ll you take for them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9015D is to this day the longest driver I’ve ever hit.
That driver was special. There's been so many drivers in the bag since that I can't even remember what replaced it, lol. It took about a season before I regretted selling it. Wish I still had it in the basement to bring out every once in a while.

That driver was special. There's been so many drivers in the bag since that I can't even remember what replaced it, lol. It took about a season before I regretted selling it. Wish I still had it in the basement to bring out every once in a while.
Same, I wish I still had one.

Heck yeah - build 'em, review 'em, and maybe get them on a launch monitor to compare them against some recent model clubs just for fun.

Go for it...

Got a set of CMB's laying around. Never going to part with thoses.
Going to put the Adams CC1's in play I just reshafted with Recoil 110's once the corona19 blows over and we are allowed to resume golf in my state.

Of course!

Aw yes, why would you not? Lovely looking irons, will play so well.

I’m losing sleep over the fact that they haven’t been built yet. This should have been done the second you found those heads.

Here is the question to answer. Why would you NOT do it? Yeah, thought so.

Back