Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Man I like this cover a lot. Sign me up

Calendar has been blocked and I will be ordering.

Looks great! looking forward to adding it to the lineup/

I missed out on the sushi and bacon covers, but I must have this one. What a great looking cover.

Looks great but I have to say I'm holding out for the last one!!

I am so ready to game the heck out of this one! My old 2011 THP cover is getting pretty beat up, and I have been holding back on using my dollar bills hearcover.

Burger will be prominent on my bag!

The calendar is marked, those look awesome!

It really has been a lot of fun collecting these and really looking forward to snagging this one too!

JM

The cover looks great, but I'll have to miss out on this one. I'll be out of touch next week for our honeymoon in Mexico. At least the beer and pizza one will still be up for grabs.

I know I will be getting one these. That's a fact, but I am really looking forward to the pizza and beer. Pretty sure that one will be my gamer for a long time to come.

Sushi has become the gamer. This won't replace it, but I will have one.

That is one tasty head cover! I will be picking this one up without a doubt!!
Thanks THP and SeeMore putters!!

Love it! Reminder set!

Very nice i might need a burger for my bacon

Oh yea! Can't wait for Wednesday!

Looks great!

Need this to continue the collection. Loving this one .

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Burger Cover - 2014 THP Limited Edition Covers Voume III

Noooo! Looks like I'll be on a plane to Wisconsin for work when these go on sale. Anyone close to me wanna buy one and I'll pay for it?

Love this cover, however; as a THP'er who is allergic to beef, this would classify as a bit of an oxymoron in my life.

Noooo! Looks like I'll be on a plane to Wisconsin for work when these go on sale. Anyone close to me wanna buy one and I'll pay for it?

Maybe plane as wifi.
If its anything like sushi, they will be around for a few hours.

Maybe plane as wifi.
If its anything like sushi, they will be around for a few hours.

Nah these planes barely have seat belts lol economy flights from Cleveland to Milwaukee via united aren't the best. But it's only a 50 minute flight. I mean this in a selfish way lol but I hope they don't sell out right away

Might have to pick up my first THP cover. Really liking this one.

Might have to pick up my first THP cover. Really liking this one.

Be prepared to be quick on the draw, these have a tendency to sellout rather quickly.

Back