Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

BuckNasty

2024 THP Fantasy Football Experience w/ Adam Rank
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Looks like Bushnell and Foresight Sports are teaming up to release a launch monitor in the Fall called Launch Pro. Will be interesting to see what price point this comes in at and what features/data it will include.

Always good to have options

Always good to have options
I would have to imagine this will come in well under $5k, no way Foresight would partner up to compete directly against their top of the line launch monitor products.

Interesting! I’d be in the market for a lower priced device with more measured metrics than what SkyTrak provides.

If it’s $2k or less and provides the same quality data as a GC2 I’m in. The $5k range is probably more likely, but out of my pricing. I’d even be good with no simulator option, but more like a budget GCQuad without the club data.

Sign me up if it provides great ball and club data and is compatible with TGC 2019.

Really happy to see more options here. Hoping it’s affordable for a small home consumer.

Oh ****. If it really has a camera, LOOK OUT.

Really happy to see more options here. Hoping it’s affordable for a small home consumer.
Agreed, but the names Foresight and Bushnell are two brands that I would never associate with as affordable in any venture. Doesn't diminish my interest in what they come up with, though (knowing full well that it will be out of my price range).

all about price and accuracy. i am very intrigued.

Agreed, but the names Foresight and Bushnell are two brands that I would never associate with as affordable in any venture. Doesn't diminish my interest in what they come up with, though (knowing full well that it will be out of my price range).
You make a good point about brand and pricing. Interested to see what it will be.

If this had good cameras I am in

Screenshot_20210722-183741_Chrome.jpg

That looks VERY interesting.

Bushnell & Foresight collaboration .... fascinating

Always good to have more options on the launch monitor market. I was going to get a skytrack but I might just hold off and see what comes of this first. Don't want to go in on the skytrack only to have have foresight bring out a better model at around the same price bracket.

Interesting…. Could it replace my skytrak?

Based on some rumors I saw it had the price range at 3500-5500 depending on which package/add-ons were bought. Well see how accurate that is once official details come out.

Based on some rumors I saw it had the price range at 3500-5500 depending on which package/add-ons were bought. Well see how accurate that is once official details come out.
That would be a pretty decent price point. Question becomes, what data points?

That would be a pretty decent price point. Question becomes, what data points?

Depends on whether it can be hooked up to a tablet/laptop I would think? I noticed on the website for it, it mentions roll out. Of all the data points, that one seems the most confusing since that's entirely based on terrain and turf conditions. Descent angle on the other hand would be way more useful?

Depends on whether it can be hooked up to a tablet/laptop I would think? I noticed on the website for it, it mentions roll out. Of all the data points, that one seems the most confusing since that's entirely based on terrain and turf conditions. Descent angle on the other hand would be way more useful?
I’d be pretty shocked if you can’t get peak and descent. And if you can’t, it’d be a quick turn off for me, those are critical imo.

I’d be pretty shocked if you can’t get peak and descent. And if you can’t, it’d be a quick turn off for me, those are critical imo.

Agreed, those are right there with ball speed and spin. I would imagine it’s going to have more info than we think, but I would love to know what makes it at X price instead of Y

Back