Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

Gentlemen following this thread. Embargo was originally set for tomorrow, but that is being pushed back a bit, so bare with us. We will have some unboxing stuff coming up soon and then full details shortly thereafter.

Gentlemen following this thread. Embargo was originally set for tomorrow, but that is being pushed back a bit, so bare with us. We will have some unboxing stuff coming up soon and then full details shortly thereafter.
Did they provide a new date?

Did they provide a new date?
Will know the new date tomorrow or Wednesday morning. It will be staggered a bit in terms of what we can share and when. But we have everything you will want coming soon and a ton of exciting things moving forward after launch as well.

I love the fact that we honor embargoโ€™s. As much as I want to know more I always am happy we still do that. All I really need is a purchase date because one of these will be mine

I love the fact that we honor embargoโ€™s. As much as I want to know more I always am happy we still do that. All I really need is a purchase date because one of these will be mine
Itโ€™s still foresight, so take dates with a grain of salt. They make great equipment, maybe the best, but the rest is a bit more of an afterthought.

Itโ€™s still foresight, so take dates with a grain of salt. They make great equipment, maybe the best, but the rest is a bit more of an afterthought.
Itโ€™s not Foresight holding anything up.

Itโ€™s not Foresight holding anything up.
I wasnโ€™t referring to the release date or information - he was talking about purchase date and Iโ€™m willing to guess foresight will be their consistent self with that one. Best equipment in the game but the rest is rough.

Will know the new date tomorrow or Wednesday morning. It will be staggered a bit in terms of what we can share and when. But we have everything you will want coming soon and a ton of exciting things moving forward after launch as well.
Appreciate the heads up. Been hard to find any info on dates at this point.

While any sort of delay is disappointing, it looks like theyโ€™re still well in pace to beat the Full Swing Kit to market by a mile haha.

Tomorrow we can share an unboxing as well as showing the unit in action and offer our thoughts. Pricing will come soon.

Tomorrow we can share an unboxing as well as showing the unit in action and offer our thoughts. Pricing will come soon.
I can't wait. This one has me intrigued

This sounds like unit/tier/whatever pricing is still being decided. If Bushnell is the one holding up these numbers would it seem logical to think there might be component availability/costs that have changed for them? Feels like a last minute revaluation based on current/expected costs, and not wanting to commit until they have it nailed down. ?

This sounds like unit/tier/whatever pricing is still being decided. If Bushnell is the one holding up these numbers would it seem logical to think there might be component availability/costs that have changed for them? Feels like a last minute revaluation based on current/expected costs, and not wanting to commit until they have it nailed down. ?
No, pricing is set and has not been altered from the first info we have been given.

i guess itโ€™s possible that changes between now and when the rest comes out, but they havenโ€™t shared this with us.

Last edited:
So are we done with the new information for the week?
They canโ€™t say when the rest of the information is allowed to be released. So we may, we may not. But itโ€™s not up to THP

They canโ€™t say when the rest of the information is allowed to be released. So we may, we may not. But itโ€™s not up to THP
And we will be using the first look thread for now and then a new thread will be released with review.

That towel.......is ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.......i need like 3 of them.

Is this like a good deal? ๐Ÿค”
F6BA5D49-22ED-41D7-B3DE-18D4D632076E.jpeg

Attachments

• 0F66DA57-063B-4CD7-9941-81C1FE907704.jpeg
    0F66DA57-063B-4CD7-9941-81C1FE907704.jpeg
    50.4 KB · Views: 14
Is that just the normal THP code or so
thing else?
Just the normal code, yessir.

Donโ€™t know if the one last weekend would have been better, it was 25% but off of original price if memory serves. Still, whatup discount?

Just the normal code, yessir.

Donโ€™t know if the one last weekend would have been better, it was 25% but off of original price if memory serves. Still, whatup discount?

hard ponder mode. Trying to decide if I'd be happier with one of these for full simulation or the foresight model etc

Back