Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

Coooool. Just saw this. I've gone from enjoying my Rapsodo to wanting a Garmin R10. And now I find this...My wallet is such a fan of me. This sounds awesome though!

should’ve popped it on the registry….

Skytrak with tgc is hard to beat though. If it is just compatible with Foresite software than that's a lower to me.

We will have one in hand in the next week I am told.

Very cool. Looking forward to your thoughts on this. Curious about its functionality for indoor sim. Whether it will be a viable alternative to the skytrak.

Looking forward to the staff’s thoughts!!!!

Very cool. Looking forward to your thoughts on this. Curious about its functionality for indoor sim. Whether it will be a viable alternative to the skytrak.
I can’t say much but can say it’s camera based and measures tilt axis, something radar doesn’t, so accuracy will not be a concern.

I can’t say much but can say it’s camera based and measures tilt axis, something radar doesn’t, so accuracy will not be a concern.
That's a good little tidbit!

I’m very curious as to what sim software it will be compatible with.

I’m guessing they will do 3-4K for base data and a subscription service for the club data. You’d wind up not as good as GCQuad and with a feature subscription.
, but a lower buy in price

I can’t wait for the tech studio to have in hand and compare to the quad

Once you have it in hand, is it open season for you to test and give info or are there embargo dates for information etc.?

Like everyone else, I can't wait to hear more.

Once you have it in hand, is it open season for you to test and give info or are there embargo dates for information etc.?

Testing yes. Although I have already tested a beta unit.
Open season, no.

For those looking for dates and when info will exist it is as follows.
9/21 general information should be coming out.
9/27 testing information should be coming out.

It is a moving target, but currently that is where it lies. It's two companies involved with some things going on that very few realize (nor should they) in terms of units.

But we will have all of the information as soon as we can including THP Staff feedback, etc.

Open season, no.

It is a moving target, but currently that is where it lies. It's two companies involved with some things going on that very few realize (nor should they) in terms of units.

But we will have all of the information as soon as we can including THP Staff feedback, etc.

Thank you JB.

These new LMs make me wonder what the future looks like for club reviews and golf forums. Seems we will see more data than ever shared and discussed. Guessing more people will get into the club review mix. Will 2022 be the start of this sort of golden age of launch monitor data driven info.

This is exciting!! I can't wait to see how it stacks up against the Quad!

Open season, no.

this line here, yeah that gets me excited.

I wouldn’t expect Foresight to kill off GCQuad with this. I do expect it to compete and beat Skytrak and the like. Full disclosure - I own and love my Skytrak

Back