Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

I wouldn’t expect Foresight to kill off GCQuad with this. I do expect it to compete and beat Skytrak and the like. Full disclosure - I own and love my Skytrak

As a pure Launch Monitor it may beat Skytrak, but as a simulator Skytrak has many software options. TGC 2019 allows you to play local courses and make courses, that combo will be hard to beat. If TGC becomes available for this though then I agree 100%.

Excited that THP will have one in hand to separate all the facts from the fiction ;)

Excited that THP will have one in hand to separate all the facts from the fiction ;)

We can totally make a game show out of that.

Do we know how soon it will be in hand???

Yeah, TGC is pretty nice. My dad likes the weekly tournaments they have, that mirror the PGA Tour (most weeks). Some pretty fun courses on TGC though. If this one is compatible with TGC (and other) sim software, I may have to talk my dad into switching out his SkyTrak.

I’m going to be shocked if it is compatible with TGC 2019 but one can hope.

We will have one in hand in the next week I am told.
Awesomeness me I can’t wait to hear about it

Time needs to hurry up! I wanna hear more about this!

We will have one in hand in the next week I am told.

not sure if you heard, but it is now next week

im more excited about this than I probably should be!!

not sure if you heard, but it is now next week
True story. At the exact minute of this reply, it was delivered...Seriously.

Can't say or show much yet, but it will be setup in the studio tomorrow to do some updating on and get ready for when we can.

Can't say or show much yet, but it will be setup in the studio tomorrow to do some updating on and get ready for when we can.

i am definitely NOT in the tech studio hiding behind the big white staff bag

So so so eager to hear more info on this. If the rumors are true @ a $3k starting point, even with some features turned off it would be very appealing to me. Now, not sure what I’d be missing out on at the intro price, but it could get me at least something accurate for my garage setup.

I’ve read a little bit about one dot mode on the quad? Would have to assume we’d be looking at that type of measurement on this GC3/Bushnell Launch Pro.

Well that will be a fun update to the thread

YOOOOOO! This thing is going to get some WORK next week!

This probably explains the collaboration.

1631278818293.jpeg

This probably explains the collaboration.

View attachment 9026762
The collaboration was started long before that actually.
Foresight had been in talks with multiple companies for over the last year in terms of purchasing. Very little will change from the day to day or product stand point.

The collaboration was started long before that actually.
Foresight had been in talks with multiple companies for over the last year in terms of purchasing. Very little will change from the day to day or product stand point.
Aside from my excitement for this new unit. I have to think there's a possibility that we maybe see future models that creep into the Mevo+/Skytrak realm. At least I hope so haha.

until we show my numbers lol
You could show Sh*nk numbers for all I care :LOL: I'm just excited for some info lol

Back