Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

Cash deal. :oops:

real average flawed numbers, that's what I'm bringing to the table haha
cool! Those numbers will speak to me on a personal level :ROFLMAO:

All I heard was launch contest

I even misread that as lunch contest and got even more excited. Is that wrong?

1594D02C-2B82-431A-A0B4-709CFC7CC4D6.png

Haha, look up a few posts (last page)
Hey it’s hard to keep pace with my welding helmet on. Makes reading posts difficult. Haha

real average flawed numbers, that's what I'm bringing to the table haha
You are an ace, everybody knows it

and the Bushnell part gets explained

Was also mentioned in here the partnership was already happening before the purchase.

I can't wait to see how the numbers stack up. This one has my attention as it will possibly allow me to go with one dedicated monitor versus the multiple I currently have (and am not thrilled with)

I can't wait to see how the numbers stack up. This one has my attention as it will possibly allow me to go with one dedicated monitor versus the multiple I currently have (and am not thrilled with)
What are you using now? I am not to the point of getting a $3k unit. Was looking at the Garmin unit. But, if possible, I would rather pony up the extra $$ to know that my numbers are spot on.

What are you using now? I am not to the point of getting a $3k unit. Was looking at the Garmin unit. But, if possible, I would rather pony up the extra $$ to know that my numbers are spot on.
Skytrak in my garage sim and I have a rapsodo for the range if they ever have android support they promised last December.

Got another email today.

1631802308522.png

Every time I get more info on this, my NEED starts outweighing my WANT. Something like this could possibly save my sanity during the long winter.
I spend so much on sim golf in the winter that I could probably make this pay for itself relatively quickly lol

I spend so much on sim golf in the winter that I could probably make this pay for itself relatively quickly lol
The only sims we have right now are super inaccurate. If we had some options in town my NEED level would be much lower haha.

The anticipation on more info, reviews, and price point is killing me.

if, and it's a big probably impossible if, i can keep my club ho'ing to nothing in 2022, i can justify buying one of these. then again, i had a swingcaddie for a hot minute and used it a little, but not a ton. so maybe i wouldn't use this as much as i think i would.

if, and it's a big probably impossible if, i can keep my club ho'ing to nothing in 2022, i can justify buying one of these. then again, i had a swingcaddie for a hot minute and used it a little, but not a ton. so maybe i wouldn't use this as much as i think i would.
Knowing how much work you're putting into your game, I think it would probably depend on what club data is going to be measured.

Back