Bushnell & Foresight Sports Launch Monitor

Here is what I will say until launch.

Its a Foresight. It measures. Its as accurate as one would expect a Foresight to be.
It also does what most people will want it to do and then some.
The costs, we have to wait on that, but I am completely unsure if people are going to like it or not like it.

The price is going to be very interesting. I see some goofy numbers with Skytrak with irons. If this one is in the realm of Skytrak in terms of pricing but can provide more accuracy I could be onboard with the Bushnell/Foresight.

The price is going to be very interesting. I see some goofy numbers with Skytrak with irons. If this one is in the realm of Skytrak in terms of pricing but can provide more accuracy I could be onboard with the Bushnell/Foresight.
Camera devices measure spin, spin axis, etc. Radar calculates it. There is merit to some of the radar devices, such as Trackman, but when it comes to spin axis, none of them can compete with camera systems. So as far as accuracy goes, I personally believe that is why you have seen the dynamic shift at the highest level using the GCQuad.

Hmm what’s in the box?
61759C15-8D3C-41C0-BB2B-575214B5D038.jpeg

Interesting. I have a GC2 without HMT and I don’t really know how if I love it or hate it. Living in Louisiana where I can typically play year round I don’t use the SIM as much as I thought.

Towel is sweet!

This thing. It’s….well….it’s really… :censored:

Certainly looking forward to upcoming info and personal opinions

Excited to see the review on this thing!

I know we can't talk directly about it, but if the bushnell/foresight monitor was a donut, what donut would it be?
A cronut.
There are a lot of layers to unpack.

I've got a lot to say about the ***************** and how it ******* especially when the ****** is ******** to the computer setup.
It's particularly good at *********************** and the speed of ******************** that leaves nothing to be desired.

The price of *********** makes a lot of sense and ******************** showcases the diversity of *************** when customizing the experience.

All in all though, I think my favorite part is how it *************************** -- Really cool.

**redacted

I've got a lot to say about the ***************** and how it ******* especially when the ****** is ******** to the computer setup.
It's particularly good at *********************** and the speed of ******************** that leaves nothing to be desired.

The price of *********** makes a lot of sense and ******************** showcases the diversity of *************** when customizing the experience.

All in all though, I think my favorite part is how it *************************** -- Really cool.

**redacted
Love that insightful post. Keep it coming. 😂😂

**redacted

Back