GolfinWithDad

Formerly CenturyHack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I have a Bushnell Pro X3. Anyone else have an issue with the red display? The bottom portion of the display (slope and battery area) have begun to disappear. The black display works just fine. I filed a warranty claim and they are having me send it in for evaluation.

Got a replacement in the mail this week. Super easy process. File a claim, sent it in for evaluation and all ready got it back. Not happy it broke but very happy with the customer service.

wow funny i found this as the only thread about the X3. I got the X3 9 months ago and had the same thing with the display beginning to fade. The right most number on yardages was not visible anymore

I was very shocked to see the replacement i received yesterday was the brand new X3+. Shoutout to Bushnell for great customer service

wow funny i found this as the only thread about the X3. I got the X3 9 months ago and had the same thing with the display beginning to fade. The right most number on yardages was not visible anymore

I was very shocked to see the replacement i received yesterday was the brand new X3+. Shoutout to Bushnell for great customer service
how's the x3+ working out for you? I just ordered it and it will be here tomorrow.

how's the x3+ working out for you? I just ordered it and it will be here tomorrow.
have not had a chance to use it yet. 7y/o in sports, 6 month old baby, chicago weather......not quite the recipe for lots of golf haha

have not had a chance to use it yet. 7y/o in sports, 6 month old baby, chicago weather......not quite the recipe for lots of golf haha
Oh I get it. Mine will be here tomorrow and might not get to use it for a couple weeks. Just depends on if I play next wednesday or just go to the range. Then add in house build, Navy, and daughter doing travel ball, lol.

Back