Bushnell range finder, replacement case

Vortex

Reaction score
Does anyone have a retail suggestion for buying a range finder replacement case? I'd like to buy a new case from Bushnell but didn't see one on their website. Also checked Budget Golf and Amazon. Just curious if anyone made a similar purchase. Thanks.

Does anyone have a retail suggestion for buying a range finder replacement case? I'd like to buy a new case from Bushnell but didn't see one on their website. Also checked Budget Golf and Amazon. Just curious if anyone made a similar purchase. Thanks.

What model you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What model you looking for?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a Tour Z 6 from a couple of years ago. The case is okay but the hook broke. The newer models have significantly better cases that fit the Tour Z 6. Therefore, I was thinking about buying a new(er) case from Bushnell. Easier said than done. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I have a Tour Z 6 from a couple of years ago. The case is okay but the hook broke. The newer models have significantly better cases that fit the Tour Z 6. Therefore, I was thinking about buying a new(er) case from Bushnell. Easier said than done. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Have you checked the bay? Seems like there's always some on there. Also, make sure the one you get will fit the Z6 as I know there are different sizes out there (ie, Tour X will NOT fit in Tour V3 case).

I have a case for a Tour Z6. I lost my range finder so the case is sitting around. It is yours if you want it.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

I have a case for a Tour Z6. I lost my range finder so the case is sitting around. It is yours if you want it.

J-Pin, thanks for the generous offer!!! I called Bushnell this morning and they sell replacement cases for $13.50 ($10 for the case and $3.50 for shipping). It's the silver case with a red zipper and bungee cord. I ordered a case and it should arrive in a couple of days.

Ok. No problem. Mine is the same.

J-Pin, thanks for the generous offer!!! I called Bushnell this morning and they sell replacement cases for $13.50 ($10 for the case and $3.50 for shipping). It's the silver case with a red zipper and bungee cord. I ordered a case and it should arrive in a couple of days.

Back