Buy 3 get one ball deals abound - which one?

Which buy 3 get one free deal should I go for?

• ProV1

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • TP5

Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Chrome Soft

Votes: 14 40.0%

• Total voters

scott.french3

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
The buy 3 get one free deals cover many brands which is awesome. I have found the ProV1, TP5 and Chrome Soft to all be similar and suitable for my game. Which one should I go with? All three are priced virtually identically.

Bridgestone 😏

The new lineup from Callaway is so good the Chrome soft would be my choice.

Of those options I’d be going Chrome Soft. Such a good ball!

I'm going Chrome Soft from those choices! If you have a PGA Super Store near you Callaway has the 4-pack of CTX & CT 4 dozen for the price of 3.... just saying

Wilson’s doing a buy 2 get 1 free. Staff and Staff X balls appear to be pretty decent. I’m playing Staff and like it a lot.

Chrome Softs have been acquired.

Going for the Chrome Soft!

I already have the B3G1 '24 Chrome Soft Triple Track tucked away waiting for me to break into.

The Callaway offerings are so good this year. That would be my choice.

I always return to the Pro V1, so I went with that this year. I really liked the new AVX, but I scuff the cover with my wedges.

Callaway.

Full stop

I'd say to go with whatever ball fits you best. I grabbed the CTX deal after extensive testing. I could have happily played a few different balls but the spin consistency on wedges and spin rate on mid irons was unrivaled. That fit what I was looking for.

Chrome Tour.

TP5x for me

Bridgestone X if they come on a deal like this.

For Maxfli Tour fans, Dick's has them 4 doz for $119.

It was a toss up for me between the Left Dash vs Chrome Tour. I still have a bunch of Chrome Tour left in the arsenal. So, I decided to go for the Left Dash. I have enough balls now to get me thru the season. Even changing balls every 3 or 4 holes as well. :ROFLMAO:

Back