Caddy For Life: Bruce Edwards

Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I know there is a thread on this somewhere, but it starts in 10 minutes so I'll look for the thread later!

The story of Bruce Edwards is on The Golf Channel tonight at 7PM Central time. This is a repeat, but I think I missed most if not all of the first airing a couple months ago.

This is TGC, so it's probably been on several times since then, but this is the first time I have seen it back on.

I caught it the first time. Very nice documentary:adams:

It is a great documentary and a truly wonderful story. If you are interested, John Feinstein wrote an excellent book about the Edwards/Watson relationship. It's called "Caddy For Life: The Bruce Edwards Story". There is a lot of detail in the book that doesn't make it into the GC special. Well worth reading.

This truly way an amazing story. When people think of caddies they usually think somebody carrying a bag for someone but little do they know. This story is shows how much these guys touch the lives of those in the sport and Bruce was an amazing person.

---
- Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

I saw it the first time...great story!

Saw it the first time as well: Really amazing

Great story of great friendship and that just happened to have some golf in it.

I finally watched this tonight. Wow. And I thought Brian's Song was tough to get through. Anyone who says they didn't cry when Watson was talking at the end is a big fat liar!

Caddie for Life

Caddie for Life

Just wanted too let everyone know theres a great show on the Golf Channel right now. If your not at work,

“Caddy For Life: The Bruce Edwards Story: isn’t a golf story. It’s a love story. Based on John Feinstein’s best-selling book, the Golf Channel special chronicles the life -- and untimely death -- of Bruce Edwards and his 30-year personal and professional relationship with Hall of Fame golfer Tom Watson."

Agreed...Awesome show, every golfer should see.

That was an incredible watch. What a story

That guy had it right! I love that show! Will be dvring tonight

I finally watched this tonight. Wow. And I thought Brian's Song was tough to get through. Anyone who says they didn't cry when Watson was talking at the end is a big fat liar!

Ya, if you don't tear up there's something wrong with you!

Back