Review CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Review

any update on the pro version timing?
We're set to receive our new Pro gloves today in men's LH & RH sizes! The Pro gloves are available on our new website: www.clawglove.com
The price is set at $24.99 and we’ve added a 15% off coupon + with free US shipping (through the end of December).

The discount code is THPpro and will also apply to our Black and White Claw Glove models. Thanks!

Pro 8.jpg

We're set to receive our new Pro gloves today in men's LH & RH sizes! The Pro gloves are available on our new website: www.clawglove.com
The price is set at $24.99 and we’ve added a 15% off coupon + with free US shipping (through the end of December).

The discount code is THPpro and will also apply to our Black and White Claw Glove models. Thanks!

View attachment 8977609
I'm ordering some today!!

Going to play tomorrow in 90° temps and walking. Think I’ll bring out the OG and see how it preforms.

@Rod Dunlap I’m noticing a lot of moisture buildup on that outside of the glove in the palm because of this heat and humidity. Basically, sweating through the glove. Is there anything you would recommend? Buy another and swap them out during the round!🤷‍♂️ Very happy with the glove overall!

Thanks for reaching out and good to hear you're happy with them. Rotating gloves couldn't hurt but really not sure if there's a better option. I've never tried some of the dry hands stuff that's geared toward golf but I know some players swear by them. Amazon has a ton of options.

If you haven't washed your glove in a while, that might help it breath better as it might clean up sweat/oil/sunscreen.

We typically don't get much humidity in AZ but this year we've been getting hammered with this year's monsoons. I find myself taking our gloves off a lot more between shots to let them dry out but I don't rotate them.

If you find something that works well, please let me know.

I didn't buy a Glove I bought a travel bag. But a "smart" little inclusion inside the box. I'm more intrigued than before

B6328CA4-8F2E-480F-80F6-C50B1ABE3B56.jpegAB518AA8-B60B-4099-8BB8-95D753FC372C.jpeg

Back