Review CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Review

I had forgotten to get this glove out of the bag. Today I went to the range on a 98 degree afternoon. The glove went on easily. Velcro did it’s job. Normally on a day like this my leather glove would be dark with sweat. Claw Daddy was dry. The rest of me wasn’t. The glove feels great. I was super impressed. Just saw this towel promo. I’m heading there next to buy another one.

I recently purchased two Claw gloves. The website size chart suggested a large and the fit is accurate. I thought about ordering a medium after reading comments about gloves running big. I moved to wearing all weather gloves a couple of years ago during the hot summer months. Claw looked like an interesting replacement. After 4 rounds in steamy conditions, I think this glove is a winner. It will be interesting to see if I switch back to a leather glove when the temps cool down next month.

So, my first round using my new Claw glove I get a hole-in-one! Coincidence? I think not.

I have only used the glove for one round so far, but I love it so far. And not just because of the hole-in-one. It has great feel and tackiness. Others commented that it runs slightly large. I usually wear a large glove, and the large Claw fits perfectly. I think these are a winner. I am tough on gloves and hope to get many rounds out of these.

So, my first round using my new Claw glove I get a hole-in-one! Coincidence? I think not.

I have only used the glove for one round so far, but I love it so far. And not just because of the hole-in-one. It has great feel and tackiness. Others commented that it runs slightly large. I usually wear a large glove, and the large Claw fits perfectly. I think these are a winner. I am tough on gloves and hope to get many rounds out of these.
Having used both the original version and the newer versions of the Claw glove, the newer version seems to be more true to size. Fortunately, Rod/Caddy Daddy is great about offering exchanges to get your sizing right!

Congrats on the hole in one, by the way! (y)

I cannot wait to try this out for myself!

I've got about 20 rounds on mine & usually have a wear spot by now, but not with this glove. I ordered a back up & got the towel & will be using them both this weekend. Great product, with quick shipping.

Congrats!!! I believe that’s the first with the glove. We’d love to take the credit but that’s all you, nice job!

Congrats!!! I believe that’s the first with the glove. We’d love to take the credit but that’s all you, nice job!
Thanks Rod. I received the gloves yesterday, and put one to use today. When the ball went in the hole, I was psyched and thought of the glove LOL .

Thanks Rod. I received the gloves yesterday, and put one to use today. When the ball went in the hole, I was psyched and thought of the glove LOL .
That should be part of the advertising for the glove. Btw Rod, I think my glove is defective as I don't have an ace yet! 🤣🤣🤣

going to have to break it in? with some range time before some final judgement.
Tried to throw it on last week when I went straight to the 1st tee. The stretchy mesh back gave a very disconcerting feeling of instability in a few practice swings and the seams were very noticeable as well. Didn't even try to swing at a ball.

This is my favorite glove. I don't notice I have it on. My wife and I played 9 yesterday. She was fascinated with how different it felt from some of my old crusty leather ones in the bag.

going to have to break it in? with some range time before some final judgement.
Tried to throw it on last week when I went straight to the 1st tee. The stretchy mesh back gave a very disconcerting feeling of instability in a few practice swings and the seams were very noticeable as well. Didn't even try to swing at a ball.
We've heard instability concerns from a few players so we're in the process of developing a Pro model. The Pro model will have the more of the synthetic suede fabric on the top hand and a tighter fit. Since you've barely got any use from the glove you purchased, we'd love to have you test the new style when we have samples available. Please send me an email with your address and size and we'll send out the new model when it becomes available. Thanks

I got one in my grab bag, wore it for my round with our Arizona THP group, and am really impressed by it. Fits me perfectly, wasn’t gross by the end of the round, isn’t crusty in my bad two days later, and I didn’t even notice it during the round (which I feel is a good thing). Ordered a second one for my practice bag with the THP code 🎉

ok so legit review no butt kissing.

I do not care for the glove. I have used it for 2 rounds and I just dont like the way it fits. I already went down a size (thank you for doing that) but It still doesn't feel right. For me, it is too lose in the wrist. Doesn't matter how tight I pull it. I will say it is very durable....but not much else good to say. 😞

ok so legit review no butt kissing.

I do not care for the glove. I have used it for 2 rounds and I just dont like the way it fits. I already went down a size (thank you for doing that) but It still doesn't feel right. For me, it is too lose in the wrist. Doesn't matter how tight I pull it. I will say it is very durable....but not much else good to say. 😞
Yeah the gloves definitely have a different feel than typical Cabretta leather and we don't expect everyone to be a fan. Thanks for giving them a try.

I ordered one Friday 5pm and it showed up today (Mon) in Central Cal. Great service. Cant wait to give it a whirl in the hot temps we are having now. Got the free towel too! Thanks Rod.

Pretty cool that you guys already have new models including grey and a pro model in development. Will it still have the always sticky great gripnof original caddy daddy or going to a different material?:unsure:

We've heard instability concerns from a few players so we're in the process of developing a Pro model. The Pro model will have the more of the synthetic suede fabric on the top hand and a tighter fit.

This is great news. I played three rounds in a steam bath over the weekend and the Claw glove performed as expected. I was talking about the glove to one of guys in the group and mentioned it would be nice if you had a premium model. Something that looks a little more traditional. Looking forward to seeing the new product when it launches.

Pretty cool that you guys already have new models including grey and a pro model in development. Will it still have the always sticky great gripnof original caddy daddy or going to a different material?:unsure:
Yeah we’re really excited about expanding the line. Both models will have the same palm and silicone as current version. I’ll share pics as soon as we decide on samples and start production.

Yeah we’re really excited about expanding the line. Both models will have the same palm and silicone as current version. I’ll share pics as soon as we decide on samples and start production.
You guys have been incredibly helpful and I listen to all feedback good or bad. We’re also doing more of a stealth logo on new models based on THP comments. 👍

We've heard instability concerns from a few players so we're in the process of developing a Pro model. The Pro model will have the more of the synthetic suede fabric on the top hand and a tighter fit. Since you've barely got any use from the glove you purchased, we'd love to have you test the new style when we have samples available. Please send me an email with your address and size and we'll send out the new model when it becomes available. Thanks
I can't wait to try the pro model. Any idea on rough timing??

Back