Review CaddyDaddy Claw Glove Review

You guys have been incredibly helpful and I listen to all feedback good or bad. We’re also doing more of a stealth logo on new models based on THP comments. 👍
This is awesome! Much needed even though I don't care too much. Seems others get the understanding that mesh and breathability is important.

After the generosity of a fellow THPers I got a chance to try one of these this weekend, I really like it's breathability and the grip the palm shows, but there are a few wear spots, or hot spots for me with my grip, but I'm wondering if it's sizing related, I have a L I'm wondering if a M/L or M might be a tighter fit for me.

After the generosity of a fellow THPers I got a chance to try one of these this weekend, I really like it's breathability and the grip the palm shows, but there are a few wear spots, or hot spots for me with my grip, but I'm wondering if it's sizing related, I have a L I'm wondering if a M/L or M might be a tighter fit for me.
Are you saying the palm fabric bunches and does not lay flat on your hand? We don't make an m/l but we do have mediums available. The mesh on the top of the hand is pretty flexible so if the large is too large you're best bet is probably a medium. If you'd like to order, we're offering a free tri-fold microfiber towel with grommet and carabineer clip through the end of August at our website. The details can be found here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...owel-with-claw-glove-from-caddydaddy.8921796/

We also offer free size exchanges if a med doesn't work out. Just let me know. Thanks!

Are you saying the palm fabric bunches and does not lay flat on your hand? We don't make an m/l but we do have mediums available. The mesh on the top of the hand is pretty flexible so if the large is too large you're best bet is probably a medium. If you'd like to order, we're offering a free tri-fold microfiber towel with grommet and carabineer clip through the end of August at our website. The details can be found here: https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...owel-with-claw-glove-from-caddydaddy.8921796/

We also offer free size exchanges if a med doesn't work out. Just let me know. Thanks!
Thanks for reaching out, actually the palm feels fantastic, it's more in the fingers, where they seem a bit big for my hand and the fabric bunches just a bit or it's just a seem that doesn't seem to fit perfect.

But I should side note, this happen often with gloves for me, I don't know if I just have weird sized hands or what, I typically try gloves on before I buy, but I'm thinking a M might be too small and then it'll be more uncomfortable in the long run.

I do tend to take my glove off and on quite a bit and notice it more when I'm putting it back on, but if I leave a glove on for a while I seem to ignore any pressure points.

Like I said, just a small detail and in the long run I can see how the style, breathability and durability will be huge when compared to other gloves.

I just picked up a UA glove on clearance a while back, played maybe a dozen or less rounds on it and the palm is already wearing out, I don't see that happening with these based on what I've seen so far in the first few rounds!

Thanks for reaching out, actually the palm feels fantastic, it's more in the fingers, where they seem a bit big for my hand and the fabric bunches just a bit or it's just a seem that doesn't seem to fit perfect.

But I should side note, this happen often with gloves for me, I don't know if I just have weird sized hands or what, I typically try gloves on before I buy, but I'm thinking a M might be too small and then it'll be more uncomfortable in the long run.

I do tend to take my glove off and on quite a bit and notice it more when I'm putting it back on, but if I leave a glove on for a while I seem to ignore any pressure points.

Like I said, just a small detail and in the long run I can see how the style, breathability and durability will be huge when compared to other gloves.

I just picked up a UA glove on clearance a while back, played maybe a dozen or less rounds on it and the palm is already wearing out, I don't see that happening with these based on what I've seen so far in the first few rounds!
Ah OK. If it's the fingers, I'm guessing the next best size to try is a cadet large as they have shorter fingers.

Can I wash this glove? after the round yesterday it felt a bit slimey on the inside and slipped a couple of times one the down swing. Tried both sizes and had the same result.

So I sweat a lot when i play, so much so that I wear a bandanna / skullcap on my follically challenged head under my hat because standing over a putt with sweat pouring off really f**ks with your concentration.

This past Saturday I walked 18 on a particularly humid day with a leather glove and let's just say, it wasn't dry the entire round. The Claw Glove I ordered prior to that round arrived and I used it the last few times out this week. Great glove and I'll continue to use it going forward. Doesn't get soaked in sweat, it breathes, fits great and I love the silicone grip. I can tell it's going to last; I'm constantly replacing the leather gloves I've been using because of the wear and tear. Wish I had the Claw Glove for that moist Saturday round.

Would love to see a black version as I tend to prefer black gloves; maybe even some bold colors as well.

So I sweat a lot when i play, so much so that I wear a bandanna / skullcap on my follically challenged head under my hat because standing over a putt with sweat pouring off really ***** with your concentration.

This past Saturday I walked 18 on a particularly humid day with a leather glove and let's just say, it wasn't dry the entire round. The Claw Glove I ordered prior to that round arrived and I used it the last few times out this week. Great glove and I'll continue to use it going forward. Doesn't get soaked in sweat, it breathes, fits great and I love the silicone grip. I can tell it's going to last; I'm constantly replacing the leather gloves I've been using because of the wear and tear. Wish I had the Claw Glove for that moist Saturday round.

Would love to see a black version as I tend to prefer black gloves; maybe even some bold colors as well.
Great to hear - thanks!
I’ll share black glove pics next week and hope to have them available early October.

going to have to break it in? with some range time before some final judgement.
Tried to throw it on last week when I went straight to the 1st tee. The stretchy mesh back gave a very disconcerting feeling of instability in a few practice swings and the seams were very noticeable as well. Didn't even try to swing at a ball.

A little better when I really crank down on the back strap and take out some of the stretch, suitable for range sessions. Looking forward to comparing the pro model because the palm material is certainly unique.

I washed my two gloves with some dawn dish soap and rinsed real good then let them air dry in the 100+ deg. garage. Wore them both the next day playing in the normal high heat and humidity and they felt much better.

They lost that slimey feeling inside and the grip seemed better on the clubs, I also cleaned my grips at the same time as the gloves so that most likely helped a lot also as far as the grip on the club.

I would be interested in new version as I really and not a fan of the synthetic feel of the back of the hand, but it is not a deal breaker and these just do work well in the heat and wetness of Florida in August.

Pro Glove.JPG

Here's the first sample of our Pro design. We added synthetic suede fabric and silicone on the index finger and thumb for more padding and grip as well as suede across the hand for more stability. We will start testing samples next week and will provide an update on ETA's after we put them to the test. Please let me know your thoughts? We will probably retail the Pro at $24.99 but will provide a THP discount when ready to launch.

Liking that color way.

Looks good, I notice the fit on my little finger is a bit odd and in your picture it looks a bit odd. Is that something to do with the way it is put together?

The color scheme is great and I already love the grip on the original ones. I can't wait to feel how these fit. My only complaint with the originals is that the glove itself can move around at times.

The color scheme is great and I already love the grip on the original ones. I can't wait to feel how these fit. My only complaint with the originals is that the glove itself can move around at times.
I think the Pro should solve. The new Pro design will sacrifice a bit of the breathability but should still be better than leather. We're also working on a more traditional glove with synthetic leather on the top of the hand with our current palm structure.

I’d personally probably stick to the white in the regular design, though I like that there would be options.

And I like the looks of the pro model - really interested in testing that out once available, and it seems like $3 more than the original model is very fair. Especially if it holds up several times longer than a regular Cabretta glove.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think the Pro should solve. The new Pro design will sacrifice a bit of the breathability but should still be better than leather. We're also working on a more traditional glove with synthetic leather on the top of the hand with our current palm structure.
Sounds perfect. I'll definitely be ordering a couple pairs to try as soon as they are available!!

I really like the look of that grey pro Rod. Almost looks like there might be a "Claw' logo tie in to that extra silicone leading up to the index finger. Probably just the way it's flexed though. I might well go CDC Pro in the winter but I'm not giving up the mesh back while it's still hot and humid here.

I really like the look of that grey pro Rod. Almost looks like there might be a "Claw' logo tie in to that extra silicone leading up to the index finger. Probably just the way it's flexed though. I might well go CDC Pro in the winter but I'm not giving up the mesh back while it's still hot and humid here.
Great - thanks! We'll eventually change the logo on the white gloves to the grey logo too. Just wanted to tone it down a bit based on some of the feedback we've received. I'll be sticking with the full mesh top too as I don't experience a flex issue and AZ isn't cooling down anytime soon.

Great - thanks! We'll eventually change the logo on the white gloves to the grey logo too. Just wanted to tone it down a bit based on some of the feedback we've received. I'll be sticking with the full mesh top too as I don't experience a flex issue and AZ isn't cooling down anytime soon.
Glad to see this, I was going to come and say that I hope the current style is always continued, white and as breathable as possible. Great glove playing 100 miles south of you.

Also, the glove I got from the grab bags had magnetic metal piece on the wrist, but I was glad to see the glove I ordered direct didn't. That thing was annoying and I removed it from the first glove, I think it was a good idea not to keep it.

The Pro and black gloves both look great! Glad to hear you’ll be keeping the standard mesh version around, it’s the best summer glove I’ve ever used. 👍

Glad to see this, I was going to come and say that I hope the current style is always continued, white and as breathable as possible. Great glove playing 100 miles south of you.

Also, the glove I got from the grab bags had magnetic metal piece on the wrist, but I was glad to see the glove I ordered direct didn't. That thing was annoying and I removed it from the first glove, I think it was a good idea not to keep it.
(y) The white full mesh glove will always be one of the options. Really excited about expanding the line though. The ball marker is dead to us!

Back