CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Has anyone used these enough that they were thrown in the washer as they suggest? How did they hold up?

They hold up well enough that I am surprised they havent decreased the quality. I washed mine twice and it became my range glove. Only because I have a Pro that I use on course.

Has anyone used these enough that they were thrown in the washer as they suggest? How did they hold up?
They hold up fine after being washed, doesn’t hurt them in the least.

I washed one last season and reused it,

I have washed mine several times and it has held up well. Have used it for over a year now.

Its been posted numerous times in the thread that they seem to hold up rather well.
Yeah I figured it would be quicker than reading 26 pages :ROFLMAO:

Just got my ClawDaddy Pro from the recent giveaway in hand. Man, this thing is solid! It seems to hug my hand more than other gloves which I’m really liking but still feels breathable. (I’m typically an XL that sometimes fits into a L). I need this white stuff to go away enough to get to the range to put it through its paces.

Thanks again @Rod Dunlap!

I got my golf on the course for the first time today and can see what all the buzz is about. The glove was snug yet didn’t really feel like it was there, which is exactly what I want with a glove. I also enjoyed what seems like a slightly bigger Velcro patch. Made it easy to grip and secure when taking on a off, assuming you are one of the putt with glove on people.

If you are looking to freshen up your gloves coming into the new season I highly recommend checking these out.

Just picked up a Claw Pro and am looking forward to it helping here in the FL heat. (y)

I've had my current Claw glove in play since mid-October last year - 48 rounds plus a few range sessions, it still fits and looks almost like brand new. Can't see ever using any other glove, they're that good.

I've had my current Claw glove in play since mid-October last year - 48 rounds plus a few range sessions, it still fits and looks almost like brand new. Can't see ever using any other glove, they're that good.
Love to hear it - thanks @Snowman !!!

I know some players have a hard time paying $25 for a glove as I'm definitely one of those guys.

For those that question our price points, I'm confident one of our gloves will not only last as long as a 4 pack of Costco gloves or similar but they will also substantially prolong the life of most grips.

If you purchase one and they don't, we'll replace or refund. Just hit me up here.

I know some players have a hard time paying $25 for a glove as I'm definitely one of those guys.

For those that question our price points, I'm confident one of our gloves will not only last as long as a 4 pack of Costco gloves or similar but they will also substantially prolong the life of most grips.

If you purchase one and they don't, we'll replace or refund. Just hit me up here.

Finally tried mine out (other than chipping w/ it on around the house 😜) this past Saturday. A buddy and I went and played 18 in a simulator. Easily the best feeling glove I've ever used. I will gladly pay $25 for something with that feel/grip and lasts as much as everyone says.

FC5CB596-5926-45D6-98ED-0296BFAECB4D.jpeg
First ever Clawdaddy glove! Here’s to living the Pro way! Fits good and thanks @Rod Dunlap for sizing help in Black Friday thread! She’s a real beaut

I have never worn one out. I got one wear I started to get some discoloration on the back and some of the silicon started peeling in the grip, so it was getting close to the end of its life. Must have been thousand+ swings and then I lost it.

Got my backup Claw today. Not sure when I will need it though as my primary Claw looks brand new.

Got my first Claw Max a few days back- Fits well - nice and tight like a new leather glove does. How does the Pro model compare ?

Max definitely fits tighter than the Pro. Pro is a bit more breathable. Thanks for trying!
Rod- thanks for the reply- In the glove industry- speaking of cadet sizes - are the fingers the same length as in standard sizes ? the fingers are slightly larger diameter and the palm is a little wider than standard ? OR ? How do they really differ ?

Rod- thanks for the reply- In the glove industry- speaking of cadet sizes - are the fingers the same length as in standard sizes ? the fingers are slightly larger diameter and the palm is a little wider than standard ? OR ? How do they really differ ?
Cadet sizes typically have shorter fingers with a wider palm/hand. The palm width seems to vary a bit with every OEM we've tested.
Our cadet sizes have shorter fingers but not much difference in the palm from our standard sizes.

To Ron Dunlap... whats warmest glove you all have for the winter months???
Ps... gave my last year's glove to a friend to try out... He kept it!!!

To Ron Dunlap... whats warmest glove you all have for the winter months???
Ps... gave my last year's glove to a friend to try out... He kept it!!!
Ha - that's one way to help us spread the word - thanks:).
The Max is our least breathable so probably the warmest.

We really haven't considered making winter gloves.
There seems to be a lot of other options out there and we don't really test in AZ.

Back