CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

I received mine the other day. It was super quick service. I wear xl and ordered the same and the fit seems ok.
Once NJ lifts the ban on golf courses I'll get to use it.

Got mine in the mail today. Super fast shipping. Went with the L and fits how a L should fit! Honestly think this is the most comfortable glove I have ever tried. I mean that. The upper mesh area and the material used is very lightweight. I’m super pumped about this glove and getting it on the course. This glove in black would be killer!

A4F228DC-1A76-4CDF-9EF5-EE90307959A0.jpeg175B4C59-AD81-4E16-9538-EFB3C8B82847.jpeg19A4274A-7299-4D96-B823-F80FFD881D9B.jpeg9DD69E5D-5182-4AC7-BB1A-2CD352139568.jpeg

super fast shipping, very impressed with the feel of the glove. Will try them out next round later this week.

super fast shipping, very impressed with the feel of the glove. Will try them out next round later this week.
The 4 pairs I ordered arrived in a matter of days.. Top notch service!!

The 4 pairs I ordered arrived in a matter of days.. Top notch service!!
Agreed, the shipping was faster than I was expecting. Great start!

Took a few wedge swings in the backyard and it felt really good. Really sticky, which I like. Cant wait to get it on the course on Friday.

Got this out on the course yesterday. I didnt notice it one bit, which is great in my opinion. I only notice my glove when it gets too hot, my hand slips, or if it is getting stiff. This glove did everything I would want it to do. Fantastic grip. Didnt notice any movement inside the glove due to the mesh. Overall a good first trip out. I will update more as I continue to get it out.

Officially the longest lasting glove I've ever had. Over 60 rounds now, still hasn't torn ! (y)
0331201208a.jpg
As my gloves age/stretch I tend to keep pulling the velcro tighter to keep them snug. Any chance version 2 could have a bit more towards the thumb, even if its a small strip to keep the flap down. You can see how much mine hangs or maybe its just me :unsure:
0331201207.jpg

Thanks for the update @Tekray! Wow - I was eager to see how the 2nd glove performed for you and love to see the palm still going strong.

Claw 2.0 will be the same design you have now minus the ball marker with updated branding (arriving in May sometime). To make our glove as breathable as possible, I guess the trade off is the mesh at the top of the hand will stretch out but I'll live with 60+ rounds :ROFLMAO:.

I think next year, we'll release another version (& other color options) with a bit more microfiber structure around the Velcro, thumb and forefinger but additional designs are on hold until things get back to some sense of normalcy.

In case anyone missed the other thread, we're offering 20% + free economy shipping on our gloves thru the end of April at our website which makes them $15.99 to your door (www.caddydaddygolf.com). Just enter coupon code thp and update the cart before entering credit card information.

I agree that the current gloves out there deteriorate so quickly. But I love the feel of the leather.

If these last longer, I would definitely give them a try. Not the best looking glove though..

If these last longer, I would definitely give them a try. Not the best looking glove though..

I would read through the thread : )

I had a sizing question when I ordered my gloves and Rod and I chatted and he convinced me to try the small instead of the medium glove so it wouldn't shirt. he sent the small and it seems to work. Never wore a small glove before but with the stretch, this just feels like a snug medium. Great customer service for sure!

I had a sizing question when I ordered my gloves and Rod and I chatted and he convinced me to try the small instead of the medium glove so it wouldn't shirt. he sent the small and it seems to work. Never wore a small glove before but with the stretch, this just feels like a snug medium. Great customer service for sure!
Yeah. I’m glad I went M instead of L, it’s been perfect, was the right decision to size down in my case too.

Update after 17 rounds and several range sessions: Glove still looks basically new, no visible wear anywhere. No special care taken and hasn't been washed/cleaned, I just throw it in my golf bag after every use. I usually wear XL, ordered L and it's a good fit. Mesh material on the back is very lightweight and breathable in warm weather, grip on the palm is very good!

Gback.jpg Gpalm.jpg

I GOTTA make a move on one of these.
Killer deal right now with the 20% off and free shipping, definitely would buy again. (y)

Update after 17 rounds and several range sessions: Glove still looks basically new, no visible wear anywhere. No special care taken and hasn't been washed/cleaned, I just throw it in my golf bag after every use. I usually wear XL, ordered L and it's a good fit. Mesh material on the back is very lightweight and breathable in warm weather, grip on the palm is very good!

View attachment 8936426 View attachment 8936427
Thanks for reporting back!👍

Welp, I'm in. Thanks!
I should have shown you mine when we were out! I got one, and only have one round and some backyard practice, but I think you'll like it.

I should have shown you mine when we were out! I got one, and only have one round and some backyard practice, but I think you'll like it.

I didn't even notice you were wearing it. Which, is honestly a good thing. I think they are kinda ugly but the fact that it didn't stand out to me is a good thing. I am copping one for sure.

I didn't even notice you were wearing it. Which, is honestly a good thing. I think they are kinda ugly but the fact that it didn't stand out to me is a good thing. I am copping one for sure.
Luckily @Rod Dunlap listened and the design is going to change. I'd be happy to buy another one with the new design in 5 years when this finally wears out!

Luckily @Rod Dunlap listened and the design is going to change. I'd be happy to buy another one with the new design in 5 years when this finally wears out!

Ha! That is great.

I think the best plan of attack is to play more golf, that way it degrades faster and you can get the new design.

Back