CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Top attributes of our gloves that had you interested?
1. Grip
2. Life expectancy
3. Comfort/breathabilty
In order: 3, 1, 2. But they're all valuable attributes, hard to rank one above the other - it's the combination of all of them that makes the glove so great.

2-1-3 Grip is important for sure. But the fact that it’ll breath for me here in our humid summers of Charleston Is huge. Grip ties in with that as the leather still gets slick after 1-2 holes in the heat forcing me to rotate through a few gloves in a round. I’ve had two rounds so far this spring that were hot and humid and wasn’t an issue what so ever.

Thanks again everyone! I'll be sure to run vid #2 by you.

Since we are mentioning ads... Seems like a great time to get your ads out to viewers and build the potential market for your awesome products... take it for a grain of salt as I only studied marketing for 2 semesters before major switch to numbers...
1588253289557.png

Attachments

• 1588253173125.png
    1588253173125.png
    31 KB · Views: 11
Since we are mentioning ads... Seems like a great time to get your ads out to viewers and build the potential market for your awesome products... take it for a grain of salt as I only studied marketing for 2 semesters before major switch to numbers...
View attachment 8940339
That's great info - thanks! We're going to try a few different ads on YouTube when our new gloves hit and see what translates to sales.
Been hearing YT has a decent ROI compared to other social media ads...

I played a round of golf today and came home to a package at my doorstep! Dang! :cry:
Trying on the glove at home reminds me of a WR football glove. The silicon parts are super grippy and the back is super light! This glove will definitely serve me well this Summer.

Bought a pair of these....have used 1 for 7 rounds now and it still looks new. Grip, feel, and overall condition is great.

1. Grip
2. Life expectancy
3. Comfort/breathabilty
Exactly and the value of the glove is great as well.

I've been looking for a suitable replacement for the old Callaway X-Spann - these are it and then some. Easily my new glove moving forward.

1. Grip
2. Life expectancy
3. Comfort/breathabilty
I bought my first one for the grip. Was more than surprised at the durability. And the Comfort/ breathabilty is the icing on the cake as they say.

I've been looking for a suitable replacement for the old Callaway X-Spann - these are it and then some. Easily my new glove moving forward.
Me too. I really liked the original X-Spann and played them for a long time. I was playing the meh updated version of the X-Spann when I found this thread and became hopelessly addicted to these Claw gloves.

4 Rounds in with my Caddydaddy glove.

Wore it today and am really enjoying. It has become a part of me at this point and I don't really even notice it. No signs of wear on the glove :oops:

Long practice session today using the Caddy Daddy glove. Large bucket of range balls (100+ balls), then about 90 minutes of chipping and pitching. No blisters or hot spots, hand feels great afterward. It was 95 degrees and the mesh material breathed nicely, keeping my hand from getting soaked with sweat. I have 30 rounds and a handful of range sessions on the glove now and still looks almost like brand new, no noticeable wear anywhere.

Performance was great today for round 4... Still looks like brand new when it hangs on my bag.

What's the business model here? Increasing market share? I bought one Caddy Daddy glove and have been using it since the lockdown began. There is no wear on the glove. My standard glove would have begun showing signs of wear. This Caddy Daddy was the same price. I might have to grab a few more, but will these wear out at all?

Last edited:
😀. We're hoping to gain marketshare by referrals. We really didn't think our gloves would be that durable but really happy about it.

Our main goal has always been to produce a glove with a better grip that breathes well in the heat.

Please tell your buddies about us as we want to keep the price at $19.99 and blow this thing up 😉! Hoping not to raise the price to cover a bunch of trial and error marketing.
Thanks!

What's the business model here? Increasing market share? I bought one Caddy Daddy glove and have been using it since the lockdown began. There is no wear on the glove. My standard glive would have begun showing signs of wear. This Caddy Daddy was the same price. I might have to grab a few more, but will these wear out at all?
Depends on your grip but 30-80 rounds. You'll probably wear out the mesh top first.

😀. We're hoping to gain marketshare by referrals. We really didn't think our gloves would be that durable but really happy about it.

Our main goal has always been to produce a glove with a better grip that breathes well in the heat.

Please tell your buddies about us as we want to keep the price at $19.99 and blow this thing up 😉! Hoping not to raise the price to cover a bunch of trial and error marketing.
Thanks!
Planning a golf trip for the fall and have already told the rest of our group about these. It took me a couple of practice sessions to get used to this glove, but now the standard gloves feel weird. Also my palm callous (from barbell and maintained by golf) is going away. Really nice product you have here.

Depends on your grip but 30-80 rounds. You'll probably wear out the mesh top first.

80 rounds I don't want to even calculate the savings on that amount :unsure::oops: This is almost indestructible... that is easily $150- 200 on the low end for other gloves!

Back