CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

I wear an XL in every other glove, a L in this glove fits well. Nice thing is that Rod is willing to work with you on sizing if you end up with the wrong size!

This!

Hey guys, our updated Claw golf gloves for right handed players just came in and they're available to ship from our website (www.caddydaddygolf.com). We have medium and large Cadet sizes back in stock there too. We've raised our price slightly to $21.99 with free USPS 1st class shipping.

Almost forgot...

We'll run a 20% off special until the end of June for everyone that's been waiting for the new model. Please use code THP on our website.

Please note the stock on Amazon will continue to be the previous model until we sell thru a few remaining pieces.

The RH gloves for lefties are in California and we're just waiting for them to clear customs. RH and ladies sizes should both be here next week. Sorry about the delays. Thanks!
View attachment 8947217

Will definitely be getting a second glove! Thanks @Rod Dunlap.

I ordered one today. Looking forward to giving this a try in the Arizona heat

Hey guys, our updated Claw golf gloves for right handed players just came in and they're available to ship from our website (www.caddydaddygolf.com). We have medium and large Cadet sizes back in stock there too. We've raised our price slightly to $21.99 with free USPS 1st class shipping.

Almost forgot...

We'll run a 20% off special until the end of June for everyone that's been waiting for the new model. Please use code THP on our website.

Please note the stock on Amazon will continue to be the previous model until we sell thru a few remaining pieces.

The RH gloves for lefties are in California and we're just waiting for them to clear customs. RH and ladies sizes should both be here next week. Sorry about the delays. Thanks!
View attachment 8947217

Great news @Rod Dunlap! Looks good. Definitely need to pick another one up.

Been looking forward to the new Claw. Just ordered two more gloves. I still haven't needed to open the 2nd glove from my last order. So durable.

Thanks for the THP promo on the new product Rod.

Last edited:
I just ordered two of the new ones. Now I have enough to last me until 2026.

New glove looks awesome!

Just ordered a cadet medium (usually wear a cadet m/l) so want to try one of these out as the weather warms up. Heck of a deal if it is half as good as people are saying.

Code THP does not work.

Now it's working.

Do these ship to the UK?

Yes, we have a shipping option for the UK on our website - www.caddydaddygolf.com. I think the current shipping rate is $9.99 for USPS mail (for any glove quantity) but that's probably going to go up to $12.99 if it hasn't been updated already.

Thankyou, just found it. Fathers days soon, wonder what I am going to ask for

I'm gong to order this as soon as for Left Handed golfers arrives, I'm a M/L usually (7 1/4"). Large in this?

I'm gong to order this as soon as for Left Handed golfers arrives, I'm a M/L usually (7 1/4"). Large in this?
Great - thanks! Our gloves run big so I'd recommend a medium to try first.

We've got 2 shipments of our RH gloves on the way. Unfortunately FedEx has been sitting on one in their LA warehouse for over a week.
We're having much better luck with DHL these days and that shipment should be here next week.

After using this glove for a bunch of range days and a few rounds without a mark on the glove, these gloves are remarkable. I HIGHLY recommend everyone get one/two of these gloves. They will last the whole season and maybe next as well.

I used to say the old spider glove that was sold years ago was my favorite and tried to hoard them when they were discontinued. That glove pales in comparison to these.

Thanks for giving us a shot! Med Cadet should be a good fit for you. If not, please just let me know.

You weren't wrong, fits like a glove. Going to take it out tomorrow. Comfortable just putting it on.

I used mine another round today... So much grip and great feeling in the hand. I like this glove more and more I use it... which is awesome because they just redid the logo. seriously though on and off and in the back pocket, looks brand new.

I've had some rounds and more time with this glove. the palm/pad is holding up incredibly well. pretty much brand new. but the back of the glove - the "netting" material on the back - and the inside get pretty wet and seem to not dry out as quickly as leather gloves. I bought two gloves, and i'm already almost ready to retire the first one after only a couple weeks.

I've had some rounds and more time with this glove. the palm/pad is holding up incredibly well. pretty much brand new. but the back of the glove - the "netting" material on the back - and the inside get pretty wet and seem to not dry out as quickly as leather gloves. I bought two gloves, and i'm already almost ready to retire the first one after only a couple weeks.
Haven't heard of many issues with the mesh. Please ping me at rod@caddydaddygolf.com and we'll replace.

i usually wear a med or m/l cadet, depending on the manufacturer. so i ended ordering a medium and it just feels big. the Velcro goes all the way across.

glove is definitely cool but wish i got a small/medium, if there is such a thing

Back