CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

I played 36 holes yesterday in mid 90s temps with humidity and used one pair of these claw gloves the entire day. I had a backup ready but never needed it. I've never had a glove like this!!

Only a few rounds in with this glove, but the main reason I got it was to keep a dry glove in the Arizona heat. I used to have a soggy glove in the heat and haven’t seen it yet with this one. When reading the reviews, I thought it was going to be “sticky” on the palm. It isn’t, it just grips well.

For all those that never can get the right gift for someone, get these gloves.

Got my Dad two of the CaddyDaddy gloves for Father’s Day and it’s the first gift I didn’t have to give the gift receipt for him to return in years. 😆

Winner winner chicken dinner.

I got mine Thursday or Friday... a right hand glove for left handed golfer... it's a size medium and fits well. Great glove and I'm looking forward to using it

I have really been happy with these gloves in every aspect. I just ordered 2 more of them.

I just received my gloves and my initial impression is:
  1. I like the breathability, especially for the Texas heat.
  2. The grip is tacky and feels really good on tacky grips like a Golf Pride Tour Wrap. I feel less of the tackiness on the Z-cord aligns and similar grips. This is just around the house, so some range testing will be in order this week.
  3. The fit is the same for me as it would be with other gloves. Left hand large. There does seem to be more give in this glove, so if anyone is in between sizes, just size down or use their online sizing tool.
Initial area of concern, but time will tell: The mesh is pretty thin at the finger tips and I wonder if the finger nails will wear through at some point? I do keep my nails trimmed before all the wise cracks roll in :)

Last edited:
A80824F8-1DCB-46E2-8BEB-01076926B106.jpeg

2. The grip is tacky and feels really good on tacky grips like a Golf Pride Tour Wrap. I feel less of the tackiness on the Z-cord aligns and similar grips. This is just around the house, so some range testing will be in order this week.
  3. The fit is the same for me as it would be with other gloves. Left hand large. There does seem to be more give in this glove, so if anyone is in between sizes, just size down or use their online sizing tool.
Initial area of concern, but time will tell: The mesh is pretty thin at the finger tips and I wonder if the finger nails will wear through at some point? I do keep my nails trimmed before all the wise cracks roll in :)
I put 70+ on one without that happening so I would rest easy :ROFLMAO:

the upper mesh has been remarkably durable. my only complaint is that it does get wet from sweat. so my solution is an application of dry glove every hour, and swap the glove out for a backup claw every 3 holes or every 45min to an hour on the range. based on how well these are holding up, that system should let me keep my glove use down substantially. this is a seriously good product.

Just ordered another glove in XL to compare to the L I bought previously. The L has worked flawlessly but I feel I'm stretching the glove just enough to wonder if it will cause earlier wear out of the seams.

I'm impressed with how well this glove has performed in the Az heat during summer! No soaking wet glove that I need to change out every 3 holes is amazing!!

the upper mesh has been remarkably durable. my only complaint is that it does get wet from sweat. so my solution is an application of dry glove every hour, and swap the glove out for a backup claw every 3 holes or every 45min to an hour on the range. based on how well these are holding up, that system should let me keep my glove use down substantially. this is a seriously good product.
Great tip. I have some dry hand and will follow your lead.

...Initial area of concern, but time will tell: The mesh is pretty thin at the finger tips and I wonder if the finger nails will wear through at some point? I do keep my nails trimmed before all the wise cracks roll in :)
I got 50 rounds out of mine before the stitching at the tip of my thumb developed a small split at the junction of the mesh back and palm material. I don't know that I've ever had a glove last 50 rounds before. Other than the split stitching, the rest of the glove was still in great shape.

Had an extended range session and followed @McLovin advice on using dry hand and rotating the gloves after an hour or so. The gloves stayed very dry and were extremely comfortable. They do seem to be durable and best of all is the grip and connection they provide to the club. Overall outstanding in every regard, even on the corded grips.

Very nice product @Rod Dunlap !

I bought one and need to get around to wearing it. I loved the feel when I first got it. I stuck it in the bag and will give it a go soon.

Can anyone provide images of one of our new Claw gloves (with the updated Claw logo) with 30+ rounds on it?
We'd love to add the images to one of our marketing videos and would like to use your first name, last initial and City/State.

Thanks in advance!
Halfway there, I have 15 rounds on the new glove! :cool:

I really like the grey color. As my white glove has gotten a bit dirty for my taste.

Love the grey color!

Good new color look

Back