CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Put me in the camp of those who are willing to give this glove a try.

I think I saw these at Lowe’s while shopping for yard work gloves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So did you catch a lot of passes ? ... I mean, how were the golf gloves today @JB I'm sure the club didn't slip at all :golf:

Played 18 today and there is a lot to discuss.
First, they are super light weight, which I really enjoyed. The company is right when they say the gloves breath well. They do, and it was noticed.
Second, the grip is fantastic. Not a single slip and I was bouncing around al kinds of grips today as I was testing out a few clubs.
Finally, the sizing. They run big. I'm sure it is the material, but I wear a cadet L or M/L in most gloves. This is a cadet L, but was massive on me. I would drop to a M or even Cadet M if possible.

If they have a size that fits me as good as the Zero Friction one size fits all gloves do then I’d be interested. $20 is way more than I’d normally pay for a glove, but if it is as durable as they say it is then it’d be worth it.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. My name is Rod Dunlap and I'm one of the owners of CaddyDaddy. We've been in business since 2002 with a main focus on travel bags and other golf accessories. We've been working on various synthetic gloves for a number of years as we're based in AZ and don't like the way traditional leather gloves play hot, dry out and blacken. The new Claw gloves do indeed have USGA approval. We sent numerous samples to the USGA and had multiple conversations with their representatives before gaining approval. We had to make multiple adjustments to the height and width of the silicone ridges before the USGA approved. We originally called the glove the powerlock (as shown on the attached USGA approval doc) but changed the name to the Claw. We found another golf glove named powerlock on the market and wanted to avoid confusion. The USGA is aware of the name change. Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you

Attachments

• USGA Approval.pdf
    195 KB · Views: 14
Thanks for chiming in Rod. Appreciate you putting the information out there.

Thanks everyone for your feedback. My name is Rod Dunlap and I'm one of the owners of CaddyDaddy. We've been in business since 2002 with a main focus on travel bags and other golf accessories. We've been working on various synthetic gloves for a number of years as we're based in AZ and don't like the way traditional leather gloves play hot, dry out and blacken. The new Claw gloves do indeed have USGA approval. We sent numerous samples to the USGA and had multiple conversations with their representatives before gaining approval. We had to make multiple adjustments to the height and width of the silicone ridges before the USGA approved. We originally called the glove the powerlock (as shown on the attached USGA approval doc) but changed the name to the Claw. We found another golf glove named powerlock on the market and wanted to avoid confusion. The USGA is aware of the name change. Please let me know if you have questions. Thank you

Thanks for coming in and clearing that up rod!

where can your gloves be found? any local places or online only?

Smaller sizes arrived today and they fit extremely well.
For anybody ordering, I sized down from L to Medium and its a nice tight fit and still super light weight.

Im impressed so far, genuinely.

Great info. I may get one in medium.

Great info. I may get one in medium.

I’m a M/L or L Cadet person and I like a tight glove. The M here hits me perfectly and it’s super light weight and amazingly grippy.

Thanks JB! Our size chart is attached. Since we used a complete mesh top, our gloves stretch more than a typical leather glove right out of the box.
We shipped inventory to Amazon earlier this week so hopefully they will have stock (via Prime) available next week. We're also offering free USPS first class shipping on our website.

Attachments

• Claw Sizes.jpg
    Claw Sizes.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 33
Pulled the trigger on a cadet medium. I usually wear M/L. I’ll report back how she goes

I never would have guessed in a million years that the USGA had to approve golf gloves.

I’ll be looking for a new glove soon. Just noticed mine yesterday started to show some wear/flaking in the palm. Will have to give these a look.

One of our testers has played 85+ rounds with the same glove. Actual pictures attached. (y)
That is very impressive. My intrigue continues to grow with these. May just have to give them a shot for next season. Thanks for jumping in here Rod!

One of our testers has played 85+ rounds with the same glove. Actual pictures attached. (y)

85 rounds! That would mean one glove would last me two years!

Okay I am pretty darn impressed with the glove. Super light weight on the top, as if wearing nothing and the bottom has incredible grip, and what I feel like will be quite durable.

Rod, are you worried that they might last too long? I don't golf that many rounds, so as long as I don't lose this glove, I would be using it for a long time. Makes it hard for repeat customers when they are only coming back every 5 years. Just an honest question to a thought I had last night.

Back