CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Yes, I've actually given a lot of thought to our gloves lasting too long but I think it more than justifies our $19.99 price point. I believe many of the large glove companies won't produce something like ours as they want customers to burn through gloves for a constant revenue stream. For us, I'll be happy to disrupt the market with word of mouth advertising since there's so many options available.

We've been working (for a number of years) on a comfortable synthetic glove that plays cooler than leather. The longevity and grip benefits just happened along the way.

We now have stock available on Amazon if anyone wants to give them a try. Thanks!

Yes, I've actually given a lot of thought to our gloves lasting too long but I think it more than justifies our $19.99 price point. I believe many of the large glove companies won't produce something like ours as they want customers to burn through gloves for a constant revenue stream. For us, I'll be happy to disrupt the market with word of mouth advertising since there's so many options available.

We've been working (for a number of years) on a comfortable synthetic glove that plays cooler than leather. The longevity and grip benefits just happened along the way.

We now have stock available on Amazon if anyone wants to give them a try. Thanks!
Awesome to hear! I'm more than willing to pay a bit more if the quality is there. Thanks for your time and your response, much appreciated!

Been following this thread and have been very impressed by what I've read so far. I'm a sweater and love the idea of a more breathable glove with a fantastic grip. Just picked up a Medium glove on Amazon to give it a try.

I think that confirms it. Once my glove wears out, I’ll be getting one haha.

thanks for coming in and answering questions for us.

@Rod Dunlap will you be making these for the right hand (lefty golfers)?

I’m reporting back. Glove arrived today and I had ordered a size smaller based on reports here -
well it’s not that way for me. I’d say true to size as medium is too tight and after a few minutes my fingers get numb and cold due to blood lose. I usually wear medium large and probably should’ve gotten it in my normal size.

I’d say buy yourself something the size you normally wear. Great griping Powers’s said though. Not sure if this will stretch to the point it’s comfortable but it’s super tight and super grippy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They really do appear to check all my boxes so I'm going to give these a go. I just ordered one in a medium. I normally go with M/L.

Yeah, once these are available for us lefties, I'm buying a couple. Really like what I'm hearing here. Not only from a performance but, also, customer service standpoint. Thanks for jumping in here, @Rod Dunlap.

Extremely happy with the quality workmanship and performance of my Caddy Daddy Claw. I like a tight fit so I went with M vs M/L and it's perfect. I play with light grip pressure and can sometimes get too handsy causing slippage during my swing. That not only leads to all sorts of shot inconsistencies but also wearing through gloves more quickly. My CDC is so much tackier I'm just not experiencing that slippage.

Extremely happy with the quality workmanship and performance of my Caddy Daddy Claw. I like a tight fit so I went with M vs M/L and it's perfect. I play with light grip pressure and can sometimes get too handsy causing slippage during my swing. That not only leads to all sorts of shot inconsistencies but also wearing through gloves more quickly. My CDC is so much tackier I'm just not experiencing that slippage.

I’m with you. Absolutely love it And will continue to use it.

I got my large and played a round in a simulator as well as on the virtual range. Very impressed with the grip and feel. Very nice quality as others have said. I’ll definitely pick up another maybe closer to the summer. As it stands I’ve purchased 8 gloves from various sources. Lol. So I’m all gloved out for now. I’d bet one could take a sharpie and dial in some accent color on these since there’s a lot of white which absorbs the permanent ink in sharpies really nice. Maybe I’ll try and report back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been using finger ten gloves for hotter rounds this year, and they work pretty well for those sweaty days, but I'm going to have to give these a try for sure.

@Rod Dunlap I normally wear a Cadet XL, which I know is a weird size, but what would you recommend? Regular XL?

pretty interesting looking...might have to give them a try. my favorite gloves will always be the "spider" gloves. they would last me a whole season and were snug but breathable and had good tackiness till the last day i would use them.

Hey Rod, I just placed an order and am excited to try this! I have been playing the Callaway XSpann for several years because I love the airy mesh. Then Callaway discontinued the one I liked and put out a new version that I am now playing, but I don't like it as much. One of the big things I loved so much about the first version was that it didn't need velcro. It just stretched. Seriously, I absolutely loved that (and from a quick search online, I'm not alone!!). So of course Callaway added a stupid tiny little velcro tab in the updated version. Arrrghh!!

I say all that not to drone on about a competing product (sorry about that), but because it isn't everyday we have an audience with a glove maker!! And since your glove has the traditional large velcro element, I'm curious if you spent any R&D cycles on exploring the stretch-only approach.

Awesome - thanks for giving our gloves a shot. I think we've tested and tried nearly every glove on the market including the XSpann over the past 5 years. I did like the non-tab design but for some reason I could't get a good fit with an XL which is my typical size. The finger lengths were fine but the glove just felt too tight... This is probably just a personal preference issue as I like my gloves a little looser than most. We would definitely consider producing a glove without an adjustable tab as they'd be much cheaper to produce:). We'll consider the non-tab option for alternate versions - thanks! If you have any issues with sizing, please let me know.

I joined the bandwagon, got 1 in a large. Fits my hand perfectly, only complaint is the ball marker snap sitting on my wrist bone. I'd rather not have it at all if it was an option...maybe a thought for the future. I'm a high cap, regripper at the top, type of player and wear out the palm heel pad before anything else on a glove, so far so good, I'll update if I tear a hole in it like my usual gloves.

Good feedback on the ball marker and placement. Wondering how many players appreciate the markers as I know a lot manufacturers have gone away from including as it's a cost saver? I will be surprised if you tear the palm of our gloves. The microfiber is much more durable than leather (especially the fabric we use). Please stay in touch and let me know how many rounds you get before you see any kind of wear. I think you're more likely to see wear on the mesh on the top of the hand.

By the way, if your gloves looks dirty/dingy they're machine washable. Just hang dry them. Thanks!

I'm loving my CaddyDaddy Claw but agree 100% with Tekray. No ball marker would be an improvement. I'm more used to it being there after a few days but it did bother(almost hurt) at first.

Back