CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

Thanks! Let's get you a cadet large to see how the fit improves - please email me rod@caddydaddygolf.com. Obviously we want to sell as as many as possible but for the time being I want as many advocates as possible from THP to help us spread the word...

Received the cadet Large and it did the trick. Fits perfectly now. Just that little extra width in the palm removed the stretch across the web between the thumb and forefinger. Feels great.

Thanks @Rod Dunlap! Fantastic support. This will be my glove going into the Distance Bash in a few weeks.

I love seeing a company so involved in making sure their product is meeting peoples needs, as well as just taking care of their customers!

Thanks guys!!! We've been designing new golf products since 02 and I wish we would have been involved with THP years ago. The immediate feedback you're providing is something we just can't get anywhere else. We're already working on new glove samples (minus the ball marker) based on your reviews. We're definitely going to start here when we develop new products as this community is awesome for helping us to make improvements.

Quick update...

About 10 full rounds with this glove now. After the last round, my golf buddy said “Wait, is that that same glove you were testing or is that a new one? I can’t tell.” That is pretty high praise considering how muddy it has been around here. Seriously, look at this thing. I constantly wipe mud out of my grooves with it. I’ll take a few practice swings, wipe off the grooves, then hit my real shot. But the glove...I don’t know what it does with the mud. If you look closely there is a SLIGHT discoloration on the index finger and maybe a little on the thumb.

Rod, I’m concerned about your business model given how well this glove is wearing. As muddy as it has been and with how I use golf gloves, I should have bought another one by now. But I don’t need to.

- Mark
5ABF4F61-79CC-4529-B4CA-99874B26EA48.jpeg
4A16EE5F-88CD-4F3B-AE06-A2878B206359.jpeg

Thanks for your concern :unsure:. We really never set out to make one of the longest lasting gloves on the market, we just wanted something that didn't feel awful after a few rounds in the heat. The glove space is so diluted with every major manufacturer having at least 2 models (and multiple glove only companies), word of mouth is about the only way we can disrupt the established players. That being said, I'm feeling pretty good that we're going to get a lot of referrals. Maybe we only sell 1 or 2 gloves per year to each player but if you tell all your buddies we'll start to gain market share.

As a side note, we've never really been a direct to consumer company. Most of our experience has been selling travel bags via retail and online and now the majority of our biz is on Amazon, TGW.com etc. Retail has become increasingly difficult as the 3 remaining chains have cut down the brands they carry dramatically. We previously sold thru 2 of the 3 and now barely do business with one.

So now we're left with the task of marketing the gloves ourselves which come to find out is very expensive (especially when you're unsure what works).
Hopefully when we get a bigger portion of the glove industry pie, we'll be able to drive everyone nuts with a glove commercial on The Golf Channel:).

Echoing the others. Love the grip and durability. Lose the marker and this will be the only glove I wear.

As I wear through another TM glove :mad:, I’m about to buy some of these.

As I wear through another TM glove :mad:, I’m about to buy some of these.

So I have gone 9 range sessions and 4 rounds of golf since putting one in play. I haven't opened another package. I haven't used a single other glove. Every swing has been with these and it looks perfect.

It took me a full session to get used to the feel being so lightweight on the upper section, but the grip has been fantastic and I am sold. We have a package headed your way with review items, so perhaps this could find its way too.

So I have gone 9 range sessions and 4 rounds of golf since putting one in play. I haven't opened another package. I haven't used a single other glove. Every swing has been with these and it looks perfect.

It took me a full session to get used to the feel being so lightweight on the upper section, but the grip has been fantastic and I am sold. We have a package headed your way with review items, so perhaps this could find its way too.
I’m down like James Brown.

With gloves, in the end with most people I think durability speaks louder than anything aesthetic, so I’d def be curious to mess around with one, especially as much golf as I play.

Late to this but I'm gonna give em a try. Good info.

I continue to enjoy using this glove. I alternated between this one and some gloves that were a bit warmer since it was chilly out, but I probably have about 12 or more rounds on one and it is holding up very well. It is a great feeling glove as well as being durable.

I wore this club during a Sim session the other day and came away very impressed. The glove is very lightweight, breathable and I didn't have one instance of a club slipping at all during my swings.

My glove hand sweats during sim sessions, and for the first time ever my hand did not sweat and the glove was completely dry. The breathability of this glove blew me away. After the 2-hour session was complete, the glove still looked brand new.

I also have a pretty aggressive swing, which causes my clubs to slip every now and then on my downswing with other gloves. I did not have this happen once during my session during my entire session using caddydaddy glove.

I'm very much looking forward to putting this glove in play during the 2020 season.

Got two rounds in this week in a quick trip to Florida. The glove is great. Ventilation worked perfectly and grip on glove is fantastic. I found that I wear the same size in this glove as a leather one. Originally ordered a medium and it was too snug for me. Contacted CaddyDaddy and they sent me a new large gratis.
These are worth having. Anyone who plays in heat will appreciate their design.

I bought one recently and have played a couple rounds with it (the other rounds I have had to use my winter gloves). This glove fits well (m cadet) and feels like it’s not there. Which I love. I tend to not wear gloves but during the summer I have to due to the humidity. Looking forward to seeing how it works then.
Thanks!

Used the one @JB sent me yesterday and color me genuinely impressed. Will be an crazy solid summer glove with the back of hand breathability in particular, but also the grip on the Palm is shockingly good. I thought I knew what to expect, this exceeded expectations yesterday. Now eager to put a ton of golf on it and see how it does.

Used the one @JB sent me yesterday and color me genuinely impressed. Will be an crazy solid summer glove with the back of hand breathability in particular, but also the grip on the Palm is shockingly good. I thought I knew what to expect, this exceeded expectations yesterday. Now eager to put a ton of golf on it and see how it does.

Welcome to my world. I have been kind of blown away by how good they are.

Welcome to my world. I have been kind of blown away by how good they are.
Literally my only nitpick is still aesthetics of logo, but I get it, and that’s a small nitpick.

The next version of the glove will have Claw branding rather than CaddyDaddy and the ball marker will be removed. Here's a sample of the new logo we're using on the Velcro tab. Hoping to have the updated model by late April early May.

Attachments

• Claw.JPG
    Claw.JPG
    31.9 KB · Views: 15
The next version of the glove will have Claw branding rather than CaddyDaddy and the ball marker will be removed. Here's a sample of the new logo we're using on the Velcro tab. Hoping to have the updated model by late April early May.

I like it better. Good choice on the ball marker. I actually bought one and sent it to my father to try. Going to see how he likes it. Last time I played with him in November he was complaining on how he goes through 2 gloves a round in the summer because of sweat. He's in SC. :)

I ordered a second one of these just to have a back up in my bag. My first glove is still going strong, and I have been super impressed with both grip and durability. Looking forward to the next run.

I dig that change. (y)

Hmm... somehow missed this thread.

Just ordered one, looking forward to seeing for myself.

Back