CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

First thoughts- easily the most breathable glove I’ve worn. Looks good as new after one muddy round, although that’s to be expected.

Looks like something you would see on an golf channel infomercial around 2am. Hard pass for me!

I wore mine for 18 last week for the first time, it felt very different for about a half hour and then felt like a second skin. Very comfortable glove.

Looks like something you would see on an golf channel infomercial around 2am. Hard pass for me!
It has gotten very good reviews from those who have tried it. And a logo revision is coming later this year.

They definitely need a logo revision!
I wasn't crazy about the logo either, but I think they heard the feedback and made a revision. The ball marker will also be gone. The owner of the company Rod frequents this thread a lot. Has been a big help to those who tried them out so far.

These are definitely interesting, I may have to check one out

Can't wait for the RH version. I've got a RH Medium Cadet in my cart before it's even available. :ROFLMAO:

Thanks! Unfortunately we won't be doing cadet sizes in RH on the first run but I bet our RH small will fit you. Many typical LH Cadet Medium players have gone to our small as our gloves run big (due to the mesh top). Our first production run on RH will be small, medium, large & XL. When we get the RH we're happy to swap if there are any issues with sizes.

I'm ordering a pair myself. I am going to hold off using it until after my finger surgery but you guys have convinced me!

Will be ordering one of these to give a try. (y)

These gloves are awesome.

For reals.

The more I use the one JB sent me, the more I enjoy it. The durability is wild, and the receiver glove like material is killer tacky.

For reals.

The more I use the one JB sent me, the more I enjoy it. The durability is wild, and the receiver glove like material is killer tacky.

Couldn't agree more. I've used mine now for 3 rounds, 2 of which were in cold, wind and rain, 4 or 5 driving range sessions, another 4 or so sim sessions and a ton of in-house swings. It still looks like new and I have had zero grip issues with it.

The ONLY gripe I can find, and its probably a bigger issue for me playing up north than most others, is that because the back of the glove is so breathable and promotes such great airflow that in hot, sweaty weather keeps the hands cool and dry, when I play in cold temps it doesn't warm the hand at all like a "normal" glove might.

@Rod Dunlap, be interesting if you came out with a "rain/cold weather" version that has a little less breathability but with a little more thickness/rain protection on the back of the hand with the same grip side of the glove. If so, I'd buy a pair of those ( left and right ) in a heartbeat to use as Early spring/late fall/wet weather gloves.

I would maybe give these a go, but I bought a bulk pack of UA gloves a while ago that are the most comfortable gloves I've ever worn. Maybe when I wear those out...

Thanks so much. Love hearing the continued feedback. Honestly we've never thought of a cold weather version of the glove (since we're lucky enough to play in AZ) but it's definitely something we'll consider in the future.

Currently we're working on an updated version of the current glove with the new Claw branding minus the ball marker plus Men's RH sizes and Ladies. Unfortunately we've run into a few delays but I'll be sure to let everyone when they're ready. We do have most Men's LH sizes available on Amazon and our website of the current model. Thanks!

Thanks so much. Love hearing the continued feedback. Honestly we've never thought of a cold weather version of the glove (since we're lucky enough to play in AZ) but it's definitely something we'll consider in the future.

Currently we're working on an updated version of the current glove with the new Claw branding minus the ball marker plus Men's RH sizes and Ladies. Unfortunately we've run into a few delays but I'll be sure to let everyone when they're ready. We do have most Men's LH sizes available on Amazon and our website of the current model. Thanks!
It's a good product. Hope it does well for your company Rod. Thanks for keeping us updated.

so far I'm only two rounds into mine, but in my climate it's a step up for sure.

For reals.

Agree. I bought one also after reading this thread, have only used it a couple times but the tackiness of the grip is great. I can't comment on the durability yet, but I can already tell I'm going to love the breathability during the Arizona summers!

Serious question on these gloves. Is it possible for the glove to be too tacky and restrict any movement with the club? Curious!

Serious question on these gloves. Is it possible for the glove to be too tacky and restrict any movement with the club? Curious!
I can maybe see a super-tacky glove being annoying because repositioning your hand on the grip takes more effort than it should. But as for the swing itself, I'm no pro or anything but I don't think there's ever reason to want a club to move within your grip while you're swinging. Having said all that, none of that is a problem with these Claw gloves. My experience is that it provides a very solid grip that instills confidence for me, but we're not talking about gooey rubber cement or anything. When you release your hand from the club, it's not like the grippy lines on the glove are actively sticking to the club's grip and have to be peeled off even slightly. If there was a way to describe the perfect amount of grippyness, the Claw glove would be very very close to that. When you close your hand around the club's grip, it just feels right and solid. But it's not like you're going to think "holy hell, someone glued my hand to this club!" or anything. ;)

I have a glove on the way to test once I have healed up.

I can maybe see a super-tacky glove being annoying because repositioning your hand on the grip takes more effort than it should. But as for the swing itself, I'm no pro or anything but I don't think there's ever reason to want a club to move within your grip while you're swinging. Having said all that, none of that is a problem with these Claw gloves. My experience is that it provides a very solid grip that instills confidence for me, but we're not talking about gooey rubber cement or anything. When you release your hand from the club, it's not like the grippy lines on the glove are actively sticking to the club's grip and have to be peeled off even slightly. If there was a way to describe the perfect amount of grippyness, the Claw glove would be very very close to that. When you close your hand around the club's grip, it just feels right and solid. But it's not like you're going to think "holy hell, someone glued my hand to this club!" or anything. ;)
What I was referring to is that the glove might be too sticky and restricting any movement with the club and the only think that moves is the glove or the glove sliding on your hand.

One of these coming in today to try out on the course this weekend.

Back