CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Pretty interesting product that will be hitting retailers as well as Amazon soon. A golf glove that promises to be more breathable and more durable. To make a long story short, through research they found that leather gloves play hot and deteriorate quickly and synthetic gloves were uncomfortable. They set out to create something better.

IMG_9473.jpeg
IMG_0034.jpeg
IMG_1412.jpeg
IMG_6330.jpeg
IMG_5399.jpeg
IMG_7763.jpeg

They look a lot like football receiver gloves.

I would be willing to give them a chance.

I would definitely give them a chance because it doesnt matter what I do or what i buy, i wear through the same spots everytime. Any idea on price?

Wonder how that palm material feels and grips when wet.

• Admin
I would definitely give them a chance because it doesnt matter what I do or what i buy, i wear through the same spots everytime. Any idea on price?

Yes sir. $19.99.

I have to say it is much more comfortable on than I expected. With that said, I am coming from a weekend of golf, where I used thick rain gloves the entire time, so I may be comparing it to that mentally. I am playing a round with @McLovin tomorrow and will give it a run though.

Yes sir. $19.99.

I have to say it is much more comfortable on than I expected. With that said, I am coming from a weekend of golf, where I used thick rain gloves the entire time, so I may be comparing it to that mentally. I am playing a round with @McLovin tomorrow and will give it a run though.
That's very reasonable and worth taking a chance on. Like I said above, I've never had a glove blow me away before.

The do look like receiver gloves and I wonder how the Silicone would work with a Sonar type of grip where the grip is tacky themselves.
I certainly would give them a try.

Not a bad price especially if they do last longer and you don't lose any feel. Reminds me of receiver gloves as someone mentioned, but if they work and last hopefully people give them a shot

Yes sir. $19.99.
I'm not hard on Cabretta gloves to begin with so bargains like the Callaway gloves that used to be sold at Costco, and now the Kirkland brand gloves (4 for $19.99), suit me just fine. After all these years of playing with Cabretta gloves I'm used to that "feel". I doubt I would give them a try, especially at that price. :(

Yes sir. $19.99.

That’s a solid price, I’d definitely give them a shot.

They look like they would provide great grip but I’m surprised they conform to USGA rules.

They look like they would provide great grip but I’m surprised they conform to USGA rules.

Im conflicted on this, because like most things USGA, they are unclear.

"glove must be made of smooth materials on the full palm and gripping surface of the digits."

"Material may be added for wear resistance, moisture absorption or other functional purposes, provided it does not exceed the definition of padding."

If they will last longer and won't wear out in the palm that would be awesome. Definitely will try them.

I‘ve tried so many gloves over the years to help with breathing, moisture wicking and grip and I continue to go back to Cabrera leather. I’ll give them a try.

Looking forward to your input! Until then, Budget Golf's house brand glove FTMFW!

Yes sir. $19.99.

i'll definitely be interested to see these. in the pics they look very unstructured, like there's a lot of excess fabric. for me, i want a glove that fits my hand like, well, a glove! i don't like the feeling of excess fabric when a glove is too loose.

So do the "Rules of Golf" and "USGA" mean the same thing? I'm asking because I don't know...
Must have gotten a ruling in writing to print that on the packaging, right?

Interesting. They look like some of the work gloves used at our facility.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd be willing to try them. The name could have been a little less obnoxious. I'm not a fan of the metal button/ball marker on gloves either.

I definitely want to try these.

I would certainly give these a shot. Seems might be pretty good in the summer.

As long as they're comfortable to wear and the padding/grip doesn't create a distraction while gripping the club, I think they look like they could work great. I'm still amazed at how many gloves put the marker on them, I haven't taken one off a glove in forever.

Reminds me of the glove I tried about 7-8 years ago that I found by watching the Haney project and wondering which glove Charles Barkley was wearing. Had a black palm area that was like a receiver glove. Good grip. Felt odd. Not as smooth as leather etc. lasted a long time. As usual other things wear our first like Velcro or something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back