CaddyDaddy Claw Golf Gloves

I am really not sure how many rounds I had in with my 1st glove, but it was a bunch. Somewhere between 30 - 40 at the minimum. I finally bid it a farewell last weekend. The over all condition was still pretty good, but the mesh on the top of the thumb ripped and I decided it was time to toss it. Great, great glove at a solid price. I have the one I am playing and another one, but will be getting more of them.

sorry to skim but what size do you usually wear, and what size did you pick up in this? i’m considering giving these a go as a practice glove.

sorry to skim but what size do you usually wear, and what size did you pick up in this? i’m considering giving these a go as a practice glove.
I wear a small and that is what I ordered. It it's pretty close in size. If anything it may be a hair big.

I wear an XL in every other glove, a L in this glove fits well. Nice thing is that Rod is willing to work with you on sizing if you end up with the wrong size!

I went down a size like a few others because I prefer my gloves a little tight. I typically wear an M/L in other gloves but an M in the CDC fits perfect.

I went down a size like a few others because I prefer my gloves a little tight. I typically wear an M/L in other gloves but an M in the CDC fits perfect.
I went down a size as well. Perfect fit.

2 gloves ordered. let’s see what all the fuss is about!

I usually wear a large and that is what I ordered. Fits just barely big,but not overly so. I would order large again as I wouldn't want it too small. It hasn't seemed it have stretched out at all.

I may go for 2 of these gloves if the Dry Glove doesn't help keep my right hand dry :ROFLMAO:

I wear an XL in every other glove, a L in this glove fits well. Nice thing is that Rod is willing to work with you on sizing if you end up with the wrong size!
Thanks @Snowman - Yep we're happy to swap sizes for anyone that gives them a try. Please just email me at rod@caddydaddygolf.com.

2 gloves ordered. let’s see what all the fuss is about!
I have dozens of rounds and a ton of range sessions yet there is still no wear on the palm of the glove like there would be on every other glove I've tried. I've played these twice in the rain and had no slipping. My only downside if I have to nitpick is that I've been playing super thin cabretta leather gloves previously and these are thicker due to the material. I adapted quickly but there was a difference in feel initially. I hope they perform similarly for you Chris.

Spent two hours at the range/short game practice area yesterday in 90+ degree weather. Wore the glove the entire time - it breathed very well, and when I took it off at the end it wasn't a sloppy, sweat-soaked mess like a leather glove would normally be.

Love the updated pics and great reviews(y)! I'm not concerned about our business model but I know this has come up a few times... We're gaining market share every day and it's been mostly organic from customers telling their friends - Thank you!!!

Hopefully we get a few hundred thousand players to buy annually & we'll be good:ROFLMAO:.

The only drawback we've seen so far is pro shops & off course retailers are very reluctant to pick up our gloves as they (and most manufactures) want a constant revenue stream (from gloves & balls) so we'll just focus on Amazon and our website for sales.

Lefty's - The RH gloves are on the way and should arrive within in a week. Thank you for your patience! As soon as they are ready to ship I'll update this thread.
Righty's - We should also have updated LH gloves with the Claw logo (minus the ball marker) within 2 weeks.

I was able to play my first "hot and sweaty" round using the glove. Worked like a charm. No slippage on the grip that I can tell in 88 degrees and sunny ( and very sweaty ). Didn't get soggy like a leather glove would get and I was able to play it the entire round. Normally on days like this, I would change gloves at the turn.

first test of the claw daddy coming tomorrow. thinking i’ll grind on the range and short game area. then maybe sneak out for a round if it’s not too busy.

mine arrived today. i usually wear cadet m/l, but went with medium. the fingers seem to fit well, closing the glove seems just a wee bit tight but i wouldn’t want to size up. so i think i made the right decision going with medium.

i’ll check back in with some thoughts tomorrow.

Played my first round with this glove. I'm a convert. It feels great. Only thing I wish was different is the thickness of the rubber on the Velcro. I feel it a little when my wrist is in extension.

I like the thinness of the fabric, feels like I have great feel and touch when it comes the club, and the grip is really good.

Wish it came in black or a darker color. After one bunker the cloth on top became a little sandy color.

But I really like how this glove performs and will keep it as the one I use. Maybe by the time I need another one other colors will be available.

Still using the same glove I’ve had, still holding up, still outlasting all my leather gloves.

@Rod Dunlap when do you expect to have the new gloves in? I somehow lost my Claw Daddy glove - first time I've lost a golf glove in my life. Used a leather glove the next time out and it had me missing my Claw Daddy.

@Rod Dunlap when do you expect to have the new gloves in? I somehow lost my Claw Daddy glove - first time I've lost a golf glove in my life. Used a leather glove the next time out and it had me missing my Claw Daddy.
The updated LH gloves are due no later than Wednesday, June 3.
We're still waiting on the RH gloves (for left handed players) but they should be with us by the end of this week.
I'll update this thread when we have each version ready to ship from our website. Thanks!

Played my first round with this glove. I'm a convert. It feels great. Only thing I wish was different is the thickness of the rubber on the Velcro. I feel it a little when my wrist is in extension.

I like the thinness of the fabric, feels like I have great feel and touch when it comes the club, and the grip is really good.

Wish it came in black or a darker color. After one bunker the cloth on top became a little sandy color.

But I really like how this glove performs and will keep it as the one I use. Maybe by the time I need another one other colors will be available.
Good feedback - thanks! Not sure what can be done about the rubber logo but will look into it.
Also we're definitely planning on producing a black or charcoal glove but don't have a specific timeline yet. Should happen in 2021.

You can throw our gloves in washing machine. Recommend cold water and hang dry. A little bit of Oxi-clean helps too.

first extended range session is in the books. probably about 2.5-3 hours total. the glove was truly impressive. i didn’t experience any moisture on the palm/pad whatsoever. the only unusual feel was taking the glove off. the back of the hand material (kinda like netting) was very damp, but it didn’t affect fit or pliability at all. and sizing down was the right decision. i thought the fit was excellent. great product here.

Can't say true for all but mongoloid hands xl here in everything, large here for better for a tighter feel.

Another couple range sessions and another round and the glove still fits and looks like new. I'm not sure there's much I would change about this glove!

The updated LH gloves are due no later than Wednesday, June 3.
We're still waiting on the RH gloves (for left handed players) but they should be with us by the end of this week.
I'll update this thread when we have each version ready to ship from our website. Thanks!
I'm down to my last glove that doesn't have a hole in it. Praying for the quick arrival of the RH gloves. I don't think this last one has many swings left in it. :eek:

Hey guys, our updated Claw golf gloves for right handed players just came in and they're available to ship from our website (www.caddydaddygolf.com). We have medium and large Cadet sizes back in stock there too. We've raised our price slightly to $21.99 with free USPS 1st class shipping.

Almost forgot...

We'll run a 20% off special until the end of June for everyone that's been waiting for the new model. Please use code THP on our website.

Please note the stock on Amazon will continue to be the previous model until we sell thru a few remaining pieces.

The RH gloves for lefties are in California and we're just waiting for them to clear customs. RH and ladies sizes should both be here next week. Sorry about the delays. Thanks!
Claw Update 3.jpg

Last edited:
Awesome Rod! Ordered placed - thanks for making a great and durable glove.

With the new gloves shipping out, good time to show the wear pattern.

Below are 2 gloves I have been swapping back and forth with. Have probably 12 rounds and thousands of swings across both gloves. Both gloves show signs of wear in the palm where the end of the club sits and in the thumb pad. Some light wear in the fingers but nothing crazy.

Gloves still grip great and work fine. I am guessing I can squeeze another 6-8 rounds out of them before needing to swap to new ones.
20200603_155409.jpg

Back