CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Order placed for a couple of Claw Pros. Excited to try these out!

I’ve never washed my glove. Haven’t needed to. Used it last season and my hand didn’t really sweat in it. Longest lasting glove I’ve ever owned.

I received this glove from my secret Santa and even though I’ve only used it for two rounds I’m very impressed on both the feel and how it does not irritate my pinky on my right hand.

Last edited:
Gotta say I'm a little disappointed with the distributor up here, no shipping notice, no communication, and no return emails since placing my order.

Gotta say I'm a little disappointed with the distributor up here, no shipping notice, no communication, and no return emails since placing my order.
Thanks for the heads up. Please send me a PM with your name and order date.
I'll find out what's going on and why they haven't responded to you. Sorry about the lack of communication.

I play a medium Titleist players glove. It fits snug most others ML cadet. What do you recommend?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I play a medium Titleist players glove. It fits snug most others ML cadet. What do you recommend?

If you like a tight fitting glove I'd recommend trying our medium Pro glove first. If it ends up being too tight, next up would be cadet large as we don't make M/L in men's. We offer free size exchanges so just PM me here and I'll provide a prepaid return label if you need to swap.
Discount code THP is still active and will get you 15% off on our website. Thanks!

If you like a tight fitting glove I'd recommend trying our medium Pro glove first. If it ends up being too tight, next up would be cadet large as we don't make M/L in men's. We offer free size exchanges so just PM me here and I'll provide a prepaid return label if you need to swap.
Discount code THP is still active and will get you 15% off on our website. Thanks!

Thank you sir. I’ll try the medium out first then.

Just heard back from our CA distributor and they asked me to send along their sincere apologies.

Apparently there was a mix-up on the original delivery and it was delivered to another address.

They're sending out another shipment via 1 day delivery tomorrow.
Thanks for making me aware. If you don't receive the shipment in the next few days, please let me know.

@Rod Dunlap Not only do you make a great product (I no longer have to wonder what golf glove I will purchase next), but you back it with great customer service. Not only in this instance, but when my glove had a defect you immediately replaced it. You're sort of like the LLBean of golf gloves :)

Just heard back from our CA distributor and they asked me to send along their sincere apologies.

Apparently there was a mix-up on the original delivery and it was delivered to another address.

They're sending out another shipment via 1 day delivery tomorrow.
Thanks for making me aware. If you don't receive the shipment in the next few days, please let me know.
Really appreciate you taking care of that. Top notch CS 👊

BF329028-8353-4B88-B6A1-9D89E10E62D6.jpeg
Received! Looking forward to getting some swings in with these. Thanks again @Rod Dunlap

I liked the original Claw though it seemed to wear out quickly. Just put the Pro in rotation for a few rounds and I like it so far.

Pro might be the top dog, I like the OG for indoor use vs tearing through leather

Used my new Claw Pro for the first time today in a sim round. Initial impressions are pretty high, I’ve been using leather gloves for quite some time, and probably the longest lasting glove I’ve had this year has been semi-synthetic (UA Medal).
Fit - I did not have the option of ordering Cadet sizes from the Canadian distributor, so I used the sizing chart on the CaddyDaddy site and settled on a Medium. Fits snug, but not uncomfortable, and I really like the stretch across the knuckle section as it avoids the pinch point. The hook & loop is really well done, I hate that cheap Velcro that some gloves use. Finger length is pretty much perfect for me, and there’s no weird long finger/thumb that will fold over.

Grip - love it. My grip pressure was all over the map last year, and I really felt like I could trust this today and not white knuckle. Feels like this could be a glove I could use in damp conditions and not have to worry about switching to a rain glove.

So far I’m pretty happy with this, I’m really impressed reading about the longevity some forum members are getting out of these!

He joined the Claw Pro Mafia! Thanks @Rod Dunlap for all your help on this. Way way above and beyond.

BTW it fits....

Like a glove!

20230602_171925.jpg

Now we just need to hit the course so he can try it out!

I haven’t read the whole thread, but mine has been the longest lasting glove I’ve ever had, by far. The grip is as strong as ever after a year and a half.
Yep, that's been the experience of a lot of people here as well. Just a great glove with equally great customer service!

I hit a LOT of balls. I’ve been wearing Rod’s gloves every time. They are almost indestructible. As luck would have it they did both finally wear out in the top of the thumb. I probably hadn’t cut my nails. Anyway, I’ve been wearing other gloves I had just to use them up. It reminds me that Claws fit great and feel even better. I’ll be back once I wear these others out.

I pulled a new Claw Pro out of the pack today! Man, I love this glove. Like it was tailor-made for the heat in the Southeast. Best glove I’ve ever used.

I pulled a new Claw Pro out of the pack today! Man, I love this glove. Like it was tailor-made for the heat in the Southeast. Best glove I’ve ever used.

Yea, the humidity has been unreal here too. These gloves just perform!

Mini Hadi05 really likes his glove too.

They've both recently been through the washing machine and still look brand new!

*edit" my glove is 1 year old too and been through a bunch of rounds and range sessions!

Back