CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

Gonna have to order one or two of these.

Looking forward to trying one of these, as the other versions have been fantastic. I've averaged 50+ rounds on each of my previous CaddyDaddy gloves. Will be ordering one soon!

You won't be disappointed, they are great gloves.
I haven't tried the original yet...just found out about them. My wife is curious too. Gonna have to order a couple!

I have two of the original gloves and really like them in hot and humid conditions. Bravo for creating a 'pro' version. I'll definitely try one in the near future.

I was a surprise fan of the original and like the way this looks may have to pick one up for next season

I just ordered one. I am looking forward to see how this new style looks and fits.

Never had one. About time I ordered one!

I haven't tried the original yet...just found out about them. My wife is curious too. Gonna have to order a couple!
The originals are great. I have been using the same one for the last few months and it is still like new.

Pretty sure my wife order me one of the standard gloves for Christmas! Guess I will have to add this one to the list too!

I love that Rod is so active in here. (y)(y)

Enjoyed the original, so looking to give these a try

Dang I just bought my firse normal glove last week. If I knew this was coming out I would’ve for sure bought this one.

I still have two of the originals in play. If these are anything like them, they will be great.

Great job on the new website @Rod Dunlap .....good luck with the new line, looks great.

Should have some here shortly to run through their paces. I was a pretty vocal fan of the original line, but I have a feeling a number of people will like this one a lot.

Should have some here shortly to run through their paces. I was a pretty vocal fan of the original line, but I have a feeling a number of people will like this one a lot.
Cant wait to hear some thoughts on this new Pro model. I love the original, so I'm excited to see how this iteration can improve the lineup.

The 'standard' version Claw has been a game changer for me. Just ordered three of the 'pro' version. One for me to compare, two as Christmas gifts. Thanks for the nice discount Rod. And a huge thanks for your unparalleled customer service and THP interaction from day one.

The originals are great, looking forward to trying these...

Will order for a present thanks

eagerly awaiting mine.

I’m impressed.

6ABFBC8B-7F30-4D28-B21A-A3EFF4FFFA0C.jpeg

C313A61A-23DD-4FBA-B4D8-4718D0F4736F.jpeg

D62B8053-F96A-4D63-8E59-49762571F260.jpeg

Mine is due Saturday!

Back