CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

I do actually. A bit more firm and comforting around the back of the hand.
I like the look of the pro more, and I think the change to the back of the hand will appeal to more golfers. Glad to see the only change to the grip was to extend it a bit, because the grip is where this is a huge winner.

For some reason I didn't receive notifications on this thread. Really excited to hear what you guys think of the Pro gloves compared to the original.
I've put the Pro through 5 or 6 rounds and I think it adds the stability some were looking for. The palm material and silicone are the same so they should last a really long time too. Thanks!

I like the look of this one better than the previous glove as I played last years Caddy Daddy glove all year. I got one for my dad for Christmas which I know he will be pumped about. I will definitely be purchasing one of these to try out next season!

I just got my Claw Daddy Pro last week and was able to use it at the range the other day. First time with these gloves (I'm usually a Kirkland 4 pack guy) and I REALLY liked it. No issues at all. hit about 150 balls and still looks like new. Liked the feel and look of it. I will be ordering more in the future!

I just got my Claw Daddy Pro last week and was able to use it at the range the other day. First time with these gloves (I'm usually a Kirkland 4 pack guy) and I REALLY liked it. No issues at all. hit about 150 balls and still looks like new. Liked the feel and look of it. I will be ordering more in the future!

Nice. Did you have the previous glove? Do you feel like it fits the same?

Nice. Did you have the previous glove? Do you feel like it fits the same?
It fits the same, size wise, but no movement at all on the back of the hand. I’m pretty smitten right now. 😀

No @Nate<80 this is my first Claw Daddy.

It fits the same, size wise, but no movement at all on the back of the hand. I’m pretty smitten right now. 😀

Good to hear. I will be even more excited for the new season with the Pro Glove equipped.

Just ordered....original was good...hoping this is even better

I've been gaming the various CD Claws since last Nov and JB's take is spot on. I almost went a size bigger when I ordered my CDC Pros but glad I didn't. Same perfect fit in the fingers and across the palm, just more stability.

I was explaining the same thing to my friend today. The fingers are the same but it's more snug in the palm / back of hand. They seem perfect right now

The Pro delivers for me. Will be my go to for a while

The Pro delivers for me. Will be my go to for a while
I liked the original but after a bunch of rounds it got loose across the back of the hand. So far te pro appears to solve that and it's currently my go to as well.

I've been waiting for these and will have a couple on order today. These sound like the perfect glove for me. The originals are good but I want a slightly tighter fit!

Do you have more feedback on these?

THPers raved about the orginal, aside from a tighter fit, what makes it special for you?

After an unfortunate ordering issue of my own doing, will be purchasing another. This time, making sure I select for the correct hand. :ROFLMAO:

Received my Pro surprisingly fast considering how wadded up everything is these days. I never used the original, so I can't compare them, but I'm pretty impressed with the fit and feel. Looking forward to trying it on the course.

Received my Pro surprisingly fast considering how wadded up everything is these days. I never used the original, so I can't compare them, but I'm pretty impressed with the fit and feel. Looking forward to trying it on the course.
The only thing more amazing than the feel is how long they last.

Do you have more feedback on these?

THPers raved about the orginal, aside from a tighter fit, what makes it special for you?
I thought the originals were darn near ideal for me. What I noticed was that after a couple dozen rounds the palm and back of the hand area of the glove stretched and felt like there was more sliding of the glove in the swing. I like with the pro design that they used leather in this area which is tighter to start and does not seem like it will easily stretch out. Plus, the fingers are the same original material which fits and breathes well and the same incredible grip material. I'll keep updating as I get more rounds with them but so far these are my go to.

I thought the originals were darn near ideal for me. What I noticed was that after a couple dozen rounds the palm and back of the hand area of the glove stretched and felt like there was more sliding of the glove in the swing. I like with the pro design that they used leather in this area which is tighter to start and does not seem like it will easily stretch out. Plus, the fingers are the same original material which fits and breathes well and the same incredible grip material. I'll keep updating as I get more rounds with them but so far these are my go to.

would you say the OGs stretched more than previous gloves you used?

I still using my original. I purchased 4 more when they had the promo for gloves and towels. Gave one glove and towel to my brother in-law. Now I still have 3. Maybe I will try a new one and use the original for practice. :)

would you say the OGs stretched more than previous gloves you used?
It's hard to say because the previous glove would have been long tossed by that number of rounds. I think it was more in my head due to having the first one loosen up but it was after a ton of rounds. In all reality the first glove was my go to but this is an improvement on a really great product.

It's hard to say because the previous glove would have been long tossed by that number of rounds. I think it was more in my head due to having the first one loosen up but it was after a ton of rounds. In all reality the first glove was my go to but this is an improvement on a really great product.

This is the key right there, keep us posted, may have to make the jump

I bought 2 of the originals in Medium. They slid all over my hand so they sent me 2 Smalls which fit much better. I am normally a Large in FJ. How does the Pro model compare to the original size wise? Does it slip as much as the original such that I would wear a medium? Thanks

I bought 2 of the originals in Medium. They slid all over my hand so they sent me 2 Smalls which fit much better. I am normally a Large in FJ. How does the Pro model compare to the original size wise? Does it slip as much as the original such that I would wear a medium? Thanks
I’m wearing the same size in both but no slipping at all.

Back