CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

I bought 2 of the originals in Medium. They slid all over my hand so they sent me 2 Smalls which fit much better. I am normally a Large in FJ. How does the Pro model compare to the original size wise? Does it slip as much as the original such that I would wear a medium? Thanks
The Pro definitely fits tighter in the hand compared to the original. If you’re a large in FJ I’m guessing our medium Pro would be the one to try.

If for some reason the medium doesn’t work just DM me for a free size exchange. Thanks

I have two rounds with the pro now and was an early adopter of the original claw glove. I have several, including the original, revised version, black version and now the pro.

The pro is the best of the bunch from a performance standpoint. The added/revised material across the back of the hand is such a smart addition, as it better keeps the integrity of the glove shape. The non-pro versions can stretch and move a bit if you have a size that is a bit too large. It has never been an issue for me, but it’s definitely a different feeling than what you get from a traditional glove. And they grey is so sexy.

the value of these gloves are incredible. For Caddy Daddy’s sake, I hope they sell millions of these because I can still play my original glove I purchased. They last forever. I can’t see me changing gloves as long as these are on the market.

I have two rounds with the pro now and was an early adopter of the original claw glove. I have several, including the original, revised version, black version and now the pro.

The pro is the best of the bunch from a performance standpoint. The added/revised material across the back of the hand is such a smart addition, as it better keeps the integrity of the glove shape. The non-pro versions can stretch and move a bit if you have a size that is a bit too large. It has never been an issue for me, but it’s definitely a different feeling than what you get from a traditional glove. And they grey is so sexy.

the value of these gloves are incredible. For Caddy Daddy’s sake, I hope they sell millions of these because I can still play my original glove I purchased. They last forever. I can’t see me changing gloves as long as these are on the market.
Thanks so much @BigDill!!!
Launching new products (in golf) can be a little nerve racking as you really don't know how products will be received.
We've always been a company that creates products we couldn't find in retail or found something that needed improvements to our liking.
Previously with product launches we were flying blind a bit until we started getting online reviews or had direct customer feedback at various tradeshows.
THPers have literally changed our entire development process and allowed us to fast track product launches. It's awesome and we're thrilled.

Last edited:
I have my first round under my belt with the pro glove. It is just as grippy as the original and stayed tight the entire round with no slippage. This is my new go to glove.

playing the last round of the year on the last day of the year later this morning and will be using the ClawPro for the first time

looking forward to it!

Ordered and received the new pro claw glove. Very nice glove, as was the original. Also, while I really appreciate the 15% off they offered THP members, I got an email yesterday were they are now offering 20% off to anyone...code: HOLIDAY

Ordered and received the new pro claw glove. Very nice glove, as was the original. Also, while I really appreciate the 15% off they offered THP members, I got an email yesterday were they are now offering 20% off to anyone...code: HOLIDAY
Thanks! Wanted to do a special deal for customers that tried the first glove...

Last edited:
We're working to expand the Claw glove line again. We've developed the new model (we're going to call the Claw Max) aimed at traditionalist that like the feel of tight leather gloves.

The new design is made with a super soft synthetic leather top and the same silicone palm grip as our current Claw and Claw Pro gloves.
We're just testing samples now so it will be a few months before we have them which is a bummer since they'll play warmer (than our current models) in cooler months.

Would love hear thoughts on the look, design, level of interest etc.? Positive or negative - I can take it!

I'm thinking we're going to retail at $25.99.

Max glove.JPGMax glove 2.JPG

Last edited:
The Pro is a winner, it looks like they improved upon the original in a big way...

We're working to expand the Claw glove line again. We've developed the new model (we're going to call the Claw Max) aimed at traditionalist that like the feel of tight leather gloves.

The new design is made with a super soft synthetic leather top and the same silicone palm grip as our current Claw and Claw Pro gloves.
We're just testing samples now so it will be a few months before we have them which is a bummer since they'll play warmer (than our current models) in cooler months.

Would love here thoughts on the look, design, level of interest etc.? Positive or negative - I can take it!

I could rock an all leather glove in the winter for sure. The black/white looks sharp.

like the ClawPro a lot!

non-slip grip, firm fit across the knuckles, my new go-to

one note: because I have a long finger-to-wristband measure, it could be a bit longer at the bottom for my hand but it works fine

playing the last round of the year on the last day of the year later this morning and will be using the ClawPro for the first time

looking forward to it!

Would love here thoughts on the look, design, level of interest etc.? Positive or negative - I can take it!

View attachment 8985902View attachment 8985903
I really like the look of these and think that it is a good idea to go this direction.

They are very traditional looking and I will try them for sure. I like the clean black & white look! Are they a really thin leather?

This is great. These gloves are awesome. My only gripe about the last one was the color. I will definitely be ordering a couple of these once my current gloves wear out.

We don’t use real leather in any of our gloves for a few reasons but mainly due to durability.

This new model will be made with a special synthetic leather we sourced that’s really comfortable and thin.

I’m expecting it to be just as durable as our other models as the palm has the same synthetic suede.

Thanks!

Last edited:
It looks great and I'm sure it will appeal to the traditionalists who prefer a leather(ish) glove. Nice that it will have the same palm, it gives such a good, secure grip on the club. It will be interesting to see the feedback once they're in the wild!

Just picked one of these up! Showed up today. When I open it and try on ill post some pics

16105054339938444956975896844250.jpg
16105054926766448901546827494659.jpg

Product definitely has a great feel with quality components and materials being used. Unfortunately, I went with the large that I used in the regular caddy daddy all year and this one is too tight. Quick swap and I'll be all set thanks to great customer service!

Last edited:
I'm not usually a fan of different colored gloves but this looks good.
Same here. I mean like really good. I don't like anything other than traditional white cabretta, but loved the feel and tackiness of caddydaddy original. The pro looks a bit more refined.

Would love hear thoughts on the look, design, level of interest etc.? Positive or negative - I can take it!

Not sure how I missed this. But wow! This sis amazing... We were just talking (literally in the post above) about traditional looks! Awesome job! Can't wait to have one "handy"

Same here. I mean like really good. I don't like anything other than traditional white cabretta, but loved the feel and tackiness of caddydaddy original. The pro looks a bit more refined.
I am going to order another one if not 2 when I need gloves and will probably order at least one of them in grey. Loved this glove. Wish I hadn't lost it.

Not sure how I missed this. But wow! This sis amazing... We were just talking (literally in the post above) about traditional looks! Awesome job! Can't wait to have one "handy"
I missed this too. I will be getting one of these and one grey.

IMG_20210207_130802.jpg

Sim round and the official debut of the Claw Pro... Sounds cool to say as well!

This glove takes everything from the OG Claw and adds a much tighter feel around the hand. Grip is what you would expect. Like tacky and stickem spray on the palm. Super strong grip and no slippage.

Love the glove and reccomend you get one

View attachment 8992396

Sim round and the official debut of the Claw Pro... Sounds cool to say as well!

This glove takes everything from the OG Claw and adds a much tighter feel around the hand. Grip is what you would expect. Like tacky and stickem spray on the palm. Super strong grip and no slippage.

Love the glove and reccomend you get one
The pro is my new go to.. the fit has been great for me

Back