CaddyDaddy Claw Pro Gloves

So I’m ready to order a couple of the Pto gloves to try. I’ve always worn ML gloves (short fingers but not to cadet level in most glove). I‘m thinking I should try medium in these?
Also, I couldn’t get the THPpro code to work; has that expired?

So I’m ready to order a couple of the Pto gloves to try. I’ve always worn ML gloves (short fingers but not to cadet level in most glove). I‘m thinking I should try medium in these?
Also, I couldn’t get the THPpro code to work; has that expired?
Yes, I’d recommend our medium first. If for some reason that doesn’t work out, we offer free size exchanges.

The THP code expired but code gg15 is active and will get you 15% off if you enter and update the shopping cart before completing check out. Thanks!

After reading the strongly positive reviews here, I ordered two in my standard Cadet Medium size. I went gloveless for a while, but found that wearing one gave me a more secure hold on the club on hot, humid days. Features of this glove which most attracted me are its wash-ability and the mesh top for breathability.

Ordered on myself. Just 1 as I could have been one of 4 different sizes really so I just want to see how I like the fit before ordering more then 1.

I just ordered a black claw and a pro in size large. Excited to try them out.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Just scooped up the Pro version, looking forward to comparing it to the first generation claw that I still use and love

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I had never heard of CaddyDaddy Claw until that "Glove of choice" thread a few days ago and one person after another mentioned the Claw. Now I looking to order 1 or 2 to try them out as well. Can't decide on what to get yet though.

Picked up a Pro as well.

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I had never heard of CaddyDaddy Claw until that "Glove of choice" thread a few days ago and one person after another mentioned the Claw. Now I looking to order 1 or 2 to try them out as well. Can't decide on what to get yet though.

Yep, that thread combined with your post bumping this one got me on the Claw Pro train as well. I decided to give the Pro a shot and ordered 2 of those instead of 5 of the MG ‘Elites’ that I normally grab each season. I’ve been using the MG’s for the last 3 or 4 years so I’m really looking forward to testing out something new and seeing if they live up to the rave reviews.

It’s official, the pro version is my favorite of the versions so far. It’s perfect in that it still has the fantastic grip, but also stays tighter to the back of my hand.

Thanks for considering our gloves. We're relatively new to the glove space and launched the original Claw model in late 2019 and the Pro in 2020.

The original (white or black Claw) has full mesh on the top hand and plays the coolest since they're the most breathable. They run larger than leather gloves for most players.

The Pro model (grey) has synthetic suede across the top of the hand which provides more stability and sizes run similar to other OEMs.
The Pro also has additional silicone/suede on the index finger and thumb for padding and added grip.

The original (white or black Claw) has full mesh on the top hand and plays the coolest since they're the most breathable. They run larger than leather gloves for most players.

The Pro model (grey) has synthetic suede across the top of the hand which provides more stability and sizes run similar to other OEMs.
The Pro also has additional silicone/suede on the index finger and thumb for padding and added grip.
Hmmmm, well I think I'm just going with my first plan of getting one of each to see which one I like best.

The gloves arrived today. I ordered one of each (white Claw, Claw Pro). Since I wear my gloves on the tight side anyways I ordered both in my regular size and seems like I got it correct with both of them...I just tightened the velcro on the Claw a bit more than the Pro. Both seemed really comfy in the short time I had them on. Can't wait to try some swings with both.

The gloves arrived today. I ordered one of each (white Claw, Claw Pro). Since I wear my gloves on the tight side anyways I ordered both in my regular size and seems like I got it correct with both of them...I just tightened the velcro on the Claw a bit more than the Pro. Both seemed really comfy in the short time I had them on. Can't wait to try some swings with both.
Mine arrived today as well and I picked up one of each ironically . The pro is a tad more snug but still fits good. I took some practice swings inside and the grip feels phenomenal for how thin the material is. I'm playing in my simulator league Sunday and will give them a shot. Really nice materials and like the looks alot.

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

Mine arrived today as well and I picked up one of each ironically . The pro is a tad more snug but still fits good. I took some practice swings inside and the grip feels phenomenal for how thin the material is. I'm playing in my simulator league Sunday and will give them a shot. Really nice materials and like the looks alot.
Yep I agree Pro is more snug but good fit. I think eventually I'll gravitate towards the Pro due to the added structure.

Comfort-wise I'm surprised how much better I like both of these than the Under Armour Iso-Chill glove I had been using.

@Rod Dunlap do you guys have a size exchange program in place? I ordered a medium in the Pro but it appears to be a little smaller than the standard Claw medium, wondering if I can exchange for a large.

@Rod Dunlap do you guys have a size exchange program in place? I ordered a medium in the Pro but it appears to be a little smaller than the standard Claw medium, wondering if I can exchange for a large.
Yes, we sure do. Please email me or send me a direct message with your address and I will send a prepaid return USPS label. If you send a DM please provide your email address for the label.

The Pro runs slightly smaller than the original in the hand. If the finger length on the medium is good your best bet is a cadet large in the Pro.

Question for anyone that's purchased or considered trying our gloves.

Currently we offer a 60 day warranty on all glove models.
I believe most companies only offer 30 days and to my knowledge most won't cover normal wear and tear (but we will).
Any feedback on other brand's policies would be great.

Our warranty policy is outlined on our websites but wondering if we should start advertising it a bit more on Amazon etc.?
Do you think calling out the warranty might entice more players to try them?

Thanks in advance!

I believe most companies only offer 30 days and to my knowledge most won't cover normal wear and tear (but we will).

Our warranty policy is outlined on our websites but wondering if we should start advertising it a bit more on Amazon etc.?

Thanks in advance!
I think anything you can highlight that shows you go above and beyond other companies is a plus. It certainly couldn't hurt.

Very satisfied with your gloves, by the way. Durability and comfort are both excellent, I've never had a glove before that consistently lasted 60+ rounds!

Thanks in advance!
I purchased a pair of PRO’s from your website recently and the unique thing that stood out to me was the fact that they are supposed to last 3-5x longer than most leather gloves. I’m not sure what that window is and I’ll put it through the paces myself this season but this highlighted feature made me feel better about putting some extra $ into one of the few golf purchases I don’t normally spend too much on. In all honesty—the warranty wasn’t even on my radar when I purchased and I don’t think it would have been a big deal to me if it were highlighted. Word of mouth on feel/construction + longer durability = I’m in to at least try them.

I have two rounds with the pro now and was an early adopter of the original claw glove. I have several, including the original, revised version, black version and now the pro.

The pro is the best of the bunch from a performance standpoint. The added/revised material across the back of the hand is such a smart addition, as it better keeps the integrity of the glove shape. The non-pro versions can stretch and move a bit if you have a size that is a bit too large. It has never been an issue for me, but it’s definitely a different feeling than what you get from a traditional glove. And they grey is so sexy.

the value of these gloves are incredible. For Caddy Daddy’s sake, I hope they sell millions of these because I can still play my original glove I purchased. They last forever. I can’t see me changing gloves as long as these are on the market.

Exactly what I was coming here to check out haha. Dropped my glove apparently last round (original claw) and when looking to buy a new one saw a pro version.
Had no idea what it was except for the material and was hoping it would do what you mentioned. My only qualm with the original was that it would stretch out/loosen to quickly. Hopefully the pro helps

Exactly what I was coming here to check out haha. Dropped my glove apparently last round (original claw) and when looking to buy a new one saw a pro version.
Had no idea what it was except for the material and was hoping it would do what you mentioned. My only qualm with the original was that it would stretch out/loosen to quickly. Hopefully the pro helps

Having used the pro for a handful of 9 hole rounds, taking off and on, it definitely keeps its shpe!

Having used the pro for a handful of 9 hole rounds, taking off and on, it definitely keeps its shpe!

excellent. Have two on the way

I've been extremely pleased with both the pro and the regular glove. I think most golfers who try these gloves will love them too if Easter weekend was any indication. My little brother, my son in law, and his dad traveled in from different states for a 4 day golf weekend. I had sent a CaddyDaddy Claw Pro to each of them as part of their Christmas gift. Didn't really notice the first couple rounds but when we played Payne's Valley on Sunday the pace of play slowed down enough to notice they were all wearing their CD Claws too. I mentioned that fact while we waited to hit off the 10th tee and they all chimed in that it was their favorite golf glove ever. 'Grippyness' being the top reason.

Back