CaddyDaddy First Class Travel Cover

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
With THP Experiences hitting their stride with announcements coming out the last couple of weeks, our friends at CaddyDaddy have a new travel bag that is not only fantastic, but priced exceptionally well.

To start with, the warranty is now a full two year replacement warranty, which is awesome.

Of course @Rod Dunlap is doubling down and offering a discount exclusively for THPers. 10% all travel bags from their site (above) through the end of April. Use code THPtravel to get that discount.

Overview and feature list:
Full 1000D Ballistic Nylon Fabric Construction, YKK Zippers, Military Grade Hardware and a full 2 Year Full Replacement Warranty make the First Class the travel cover the best value on the market.
-Ultra-Durable 1000D Ballistic Nylon Construction

-2 Layer Foam/EVA Padding Provides Maximum Club Protection

-Top of the Line Lockable YKK Zippers (TSA locks not included)

-Oversized Easy-Rolling All-Season Wheels

-2 Large Internal Side Pockets with Exterior Zipper Access

-Internal & External Compression Straps Keeps Bag Secure

-Premium Hardware & Rivet Reinforcements

-Self-Standing Wheel Base with Skid Rails

-2 Year Replacement Warranty

-Weighs 10lbs

FC1.jpegFC2.jpegFC3.jpeg

Whoa there. That's ClubGlove like quality for definitely not that price. Goodness gracious.

That's a really nice travel bag and not a bad price either!

This cover looks and sounds really good and the price point is certainly very reasonable.

Oh baby! Might be time for an upgrade. My OGIO Savage bag has taken a beating over the past few years and this thing looks legit.

Hmmm... I might have need for something like this in the not-too-far-distant future.

I'm sold, gonna get one because I need a travel bag.

Solid looking bag and nice price point too!

Somebody’s been looking through my search history ;). Perfect timing.

With the quality of the Caddy Golf Glove, I am willing to bet this bag is going to be top notch. Price looks good as well.

WOW!

I am a huge fan of Caddy Daddy, and of their support. I've been meaning to upgrade mine for some time now (though it doesn't need to be aside from one broken buckle) but this is beautiful.

I'm in!

This bag looks like a steal at that price. May be time to upgrade

CaddyDaddy travel bags are absolutely top notch and greatly outperform their price! Currently have a Constrictor 2 and it’s amazing. This one should be an absolute hit

Nice looking. When I need to replace my hard bag carrier, this is a contender for sure.

Now all I need is a reason to have to purchase one of these excellent travel covers. 🤞

This looks really nice... @Rod Dunlap is the top reinforced differently than the bottom for extra protection of the club heads?

Looks great, excellent specs, priced right, and a special THP discount! Who could ask for more? :thumb:

The features of that bag far exceed the regular price, let alone the price with the THP discount. If I needed one, I'd be all over this in a heartbeat. I'll definitely recommend it to anyone that asks me about a travel cover.

Thanks @Rod Dunlap!

That looks like a heck of a travel bag at a great price, even before the discount.

Other travel bags with a similar design are often priced much higher. This is a great deal and looks like another quality product from Caddy Daddy

I already have both a soft and hard side travel bag, otherwise I would be all over one of these.

This looks really nice... @Rod Dunlap is the top reinforced differently than the bottom for extra protection of the club heads?

Yes, the top above where your bag sits has one layer of foam and the sides of the top have additional custom EVA molds that are basically a higher density foam on top of that.

The top has more structure on top than most soft sided bags.

Back