Caddyshack vs. Happy Gilmore

• Caddyshack

Votes: 130 77.4%
  • Happy Gilmore

Votes: 37 22.0%
  • Didn't care for either one

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
Caddyshack, although both are very good.

The Shack ......And it ain't even close.....Sentenced boy's younger than you to the electric chair....Didn't want to do it...I felt I owed it to them

Caddyshack!!!!

Caddyshack, no contest!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gunga galunga! Caddyshack

"Green jacket, gold jacket, who gives a...." Nope still Caddyshack for me. "Right in the Lumberyard."

Caddy Shack! No contest.

JM

Don't sell yourself short, Judge...you're a tremendous slouch.

Yeah...Caddyshack by a landslide. Happy Gilmore is definitely good for a laugh, but it's a lot dumber.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Ha ha well you don't get no coke! Caddyshack, not even a contest!

I personally think both are funny but I think Caddyshack was better.

Oh come on, who doesn't love an Adam Sandler and Bob Barker fight?

I like both the classic wins by a hair.

Oh come on, who doesn't love an Adam Sandler and Bob Barker fight?

I like both the classic wins by a hair.
"Price is wrong…b----"

"God I hate that Bob Barker"

Happy Gilmore wins for me.

"We've only just begun.... TOOOOO LIIIIIIIIIIVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE!"

"Price is wrong…b----"

"God I hate that Bob Barker"

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

Happy Gilmore was a 9 outta 10 for me. Only because Trevino was in it. Had Trevino not been in it, it would have been an 8.

Caddyshack is a 10 easily.

"I don't play golf...against people...for money"

"It's a Titleist!"

SO many classic lines.

Grizzly Adams did have a beard.

Happy Gilmore was a 9 outta 10 for me. Only because Trevino was in it. Had Trevino not been in it, it would have been an 8.

Caddyshack is a 10 easily.

"I don't play golf...against people...for money"

"It's a Titleist!"

SO many classic lines.

Caddyshack - one of the funniest sports movies ever!

I couldn't agree more.

"Its easy to grin when your ship has come and you've got the stock market beat, but the man who is worth while is the man that can smile when his shorts are too tight in the seat "

The ones i have used while playing golf ; " That was a peach hon". "No No, nice shot, right on the beach"

But my favorite has to be " A lot you f***in' know D'Annunzio"

Caddy Shack

Both are sooooo quotable and great flicks but I give it to Caddyshack. I feel Caddyshack and Bushwood could have been a real place...save for all the explosions...and that gopher capable of rational thought...or the 12 gauge driver....

sent without the boss's knowledge...

As an addendum, and somewhat unrelated but since its usually very tough to displace a true classic sports movie like Caddyshack, I must make it known that the Hockey movie Goon is better than Slapshot, IMO.

I never thought Is say that but Goon is really one of my all time favorite movies. A true classic to me

sent without the boss's knowledge...

Both are a scream, but it always bugged me that Happy was filmed at what is clearly just ONE British Columbia course, with some putting shots not even filmed on greens, but badly-mowed bumpy fairways. HG has a young and perky Julie Bowen, but she doesn't compare to the t & a of "Lacey Underall".

Plus Caddyshack was written by golfers with golfers on screen. It's basically a compilation of the Murray brothers' teenage years. By the looks of their on screen performances, neither Sandler nor anyone else in the non-cameo HG cast ever touched a club.

I don't know if Caddyshack was just before my time or what it was, but I never really connected with that movie.

Give me Happy Gilmore any day of the week over it.

CaddyShack by a mile in my opinion. I couldn't get past the horrible rules interpretations in Happy Gilmore.

CaddyShack by a mile in my opinion. I couldn't get past the horrible rules interpretations in Happy Gilmore.

Sorry, Shooter. The rules say "play it as it lies" :banghead:

Back