Smallville

#ICanHitADraw
Reaction score
Handicap
In Flux
I'm watching 60 minutes.

I watched Caddyshack twice yesterday.

(Had to edit this since it became it's own thread!)

Last edited:
yes! it's on... CADDYSHACK!

Just watched "The Greatest Game Ever Played" on DVD tonight- the story of Harry Vardon vs. Frances Ouimet in the 1913 US Open. Great flick!

Cool. I still need to see the movie. Here's a piece of trivia from the IMDB site: "The real Francis Ouimet and Eddie Lowery remained life long friends. When Ouimet died in 1967, Lowery was one of the pall-bearers." No surprise there. Golf is the greatest game for a reason.

Trivia question to the group: on which course was Caddyshack filmed?

Cool. I still need to see the movie. Here's a piece of trivia from the IMDB site: "The real Francis Ouimet and Eddie Lowery remained life long friends. When Ouimet died in 1967, Lowery was one of the pall-bearers." No surprise there. Golf is the greatest game for a reason.

... Augusta National?

Bushwood Country Club?

Just kidding... I am pretty sure it was filmed at Boca Resort and Tennis Club.

hey llamna? what about something on the side for the effort!

caddyshack.jpg

Caddyshack was filmed at Industry Hils Golf Club(CA) and Rolling Hills Golf Club(FL) according to my copy of "The Book of CADDYSHACK"

Caddyshack was filmed at Industry Hils Golf Club(CA) and Rolling Hills Golf Club(FL) according to my copy of "The Book of CADDYSHACK"

Interesting!

Bushwood Country Club?

Just kidding... I am pretty sure it was filmed at Boca Resort and Tennis Club.

Wasn't really a fair question, as (1) I don't know the answer and (2) like most movies it was probably filmed at multiple locations. According to Wiki, the golf was at Rolling Hills Golf Club in Davie, Florida, the pool scene at Plantation Country Club in Plantation, Florida, and the dinner and dancing, as you guessed, at Boca Resort and Tennis Club.

The explosions that take place during the climax of the film were reported at the nearby Fort Lauderdale airport by an incoming pilot, who suspected a plane had crashed.

Yeah......Still stuck in the hat.........

Well there you have it. I had no idea there was an official book of Caddyshack. Must add to Christmas list!

Well there you have it. I had no idea there was an official book of Caddyshack. Must add to Christmas list!

neither did I! I'll have to keep an eye out for that

Nothing like the old white threadbare tennis shirt. Perfect golf attire!

Edit: sorry, running commentary on the movie may not be appropriate, but it just slipped out!

Ok. Saw the Caddyshack book. I need that.

Im on my fourth time this weekend. I never put the DVD on, but if its on TV I cant turn it off.

its better on DVD... they edit the movie for some reason (besides the nudity which is obvious)

"the man's a menace!"

My favorite line that I still use all the time.
"Are you gonna eat your fat"

Slightly off topic. Imo they should have never made Caddyshack 2. Never.

Back