Not the vibe!

Yeah it was a very bad movie. But back to the good one, what is everyones most used line from Caddyshack on the golf course?

Mine would be after someone hits one in the water, I'll usually say, "right in the lumberyard".

Cindy Morgan (Lacey Underalls) was yummy!

She is proof that actresses don't need breast implants.

Yeah it was a very bad movie. But back to the good one, what is everyones most used line from Caddyshack on the golf course?

Mine would be after someone hits one in the water, I'll usually say, "right in the lumberyard".

"Winter Rules" lol

Cindy Morgan (Lacey Underalls) was yummy!

She is proof that actresses don't need breast implants.

still not bad either
CindyFSPBPE.jpg

still not bad either
CindyFSPBPE.jpg

They just showed a modern interview with her and I was about to type the same thing.

I'm not sure when that interview was filmed (she's 54 now), but she was still a BABE!

On the course
"Rat farts" really loud

I never noticed before how torn up the greens are in the movie.

I cant believe the Golf channel actually censored rat farts.

I cant believe the Golf channel actually censored rat farts.

They also censored that part in the beginning:

"You do drugs Danny?"
"Every day."
"So what's the problem?"
"I don't know."

yeah, it's like they used a 1981 censor.

I haven't been paying attention, but the last time I watched, they censored out Rodney Dangerfield's fart at dinner.

yeah, it's like they used a 1981 censor.

I haven't been paying attention, but the last time I watched, they censored out Rodney Dangerfield's fart at dinner.

I'm glad I own this one so I can see it in it's entirety.

They did leave in:

Dr. Beeper: Oh Webb old man, I didn't see your name on the sign in sheet for the club tournament. I thought you'd be the man to beat this year.

Ty Webb: I guess you'll just have to keep beating yourself.

they left in the jew, the catholic, and the colored boy line in there...

They did leave in:

Dr. Beeper: Oh Webb old man, I didn't see your name on the sign in sheet for the club tournament. I thought you'd be the man to beat this year.

Ty Webb: I guess you'll just have to keep beating yourself.

That can be taken as mellow, though. Honestly, my head didn't go there. I had to re-read it a few times and tell myself to think like Harry would before I got it.

they left in the jew, the catholic, and the colored boy line in there...

That IS interesting. Who knows.

"50 bucks says the Smails kid picks his nose"

I haven't watched this in a while. I hate the ham-fisted censors on this version, but even with that it's amazing how many classic lines are from this movie.

I'm going to be watching the next airing, getting ready to start now. I haven't watched this movie in a very long time.

I'm somewhat surprised none of the characters works in a joke about the Rule of Golf on burrowing animals.

I make ammunition, work the weekend shift. 3 day work week ftw.

Well you have my sympathy, sounds tough. But at least the three day week is nice, like taking some medicine, right?

I tell everybody that it's the best part time job I've ever had.lol
Having the 4 days off really are nice, it's just me and the retirees at the course on Mon.-Wed.

Back