I have the week off from work. I think a Caddyshack viewing is in order. IMO the greatest golf movie of all time.

IMO the greatest golf movie of all time.

the greatest movie (sports) followed by the worst sequel ever created on this planet!

I watched a breif half hour last night. I have never seen the movie before. I'll have to buy it and watch it.

you're kidding... you've never seen caddyshack!

you're kidding... you've never seen caddyshack!

Nope never seen it except for that brief half hour I watch last night. I was going to stay up and watch it when it came back on at like 12 but it was going to run until 2 and I couldn't stay up that late and still get up for work (3 hours later) and still be a pleasant person.

Nope never seen it except for that brief half hour I watch last night. I was going to stay up and watch it when it came back on at like 12 but it was going to run until 2 and I couldn't stay up that late and still get up for work (3 hours later) and still be a pleasant person.

for the true experience you need the DVD, un-edited!

Nice to know I'm not the only Caddyshack virgin here. (Our library doesn't have it, and I'm too cheap to pay to rent.)

I've never seen a James Bond movie, either.

well, I can excuse you on the james bond ... considering you arent an international spy

but you PLAY golf... this is like the bible on DVD

well, I can excuse you on the james bond ... considering you arent an international spy

but you PLAY golf... this is like the bible on DVD

You've never seen my game! And I came to golf long after Caddyshack was released.

Nice to know I'm not the only Caddyshack virgin here. (Our library doesn't have it, and I'm too cheap to pay to rent.)

I've never seen a James Bond movie, either.

How about you, me, a quiet kid free house/room, a dvd player and a couple movies? We can hold each others hand as we take the next step in life. :D :flowers4u:

How about you, me, a quiet kid free house/room, a dvd player and a couple movies? We can hold each others hand as we take the next step in life. :D :flowers4u:

The easy answer is that I'd fall asleep inside of 15 minutes. :angel:

The easy answer is that I'd fall asleep inside of 15 minutes. :angel:

You sound like Jacqui; we never go to see movies at the theater because she says she can sleep a lot cheaper at home!

You sound like Jacqui; we never go to see movies at the theater because she says she can sleep a lot cheaper at home!

The other problem with going to the movies is that with the cost of sitters, you want a LOT more bang for your buck.

Which is why I only see movies with the kids.

The other problem with going to the movies is that with the cost of sitters, you want a LOT more bang for your buck.

Which is why I only see movies with the kids.

You mean sitters don't take a pizza and $10 anymore for watching your kids eat and then go to sleep?

You mean sitters don't take a pizza and $10 anymore for watching your kids eat and then go to sleep?

Hah! $12-$15 per hour, and they don't even clean up after the pizza.

Hah! $12-$15 per hour, and they don't even clean up after the pizza.

I guess my parents always got off pretty easy. We had an older cousin that would sit for us and payment was usually in the form of pizza.

Back