I'll almost always go with cake, especially if it's a really good chocolate cake. The only exception is if it's the Peanut Butter Amish Cream Pie my wife makes. That stuff is freaking delicious!

I'll almost always go with cake, especially if it's a really good chocolate cake. The only exception is if it's the Peanut Butter Amish Cream Pie my wife makes. That stuff is freaking delicious!

Your wife is Amish? That must make posting on the internet tough. :ROFLMAO:

Pie! Warm apple pie with a scope of vanilla ice cream...yum. Cake frosting is too sweet for my tastebuds.
This is where I'm at!

Excuse the name but Better Than Sex cake is awesome and I don’t think any pie can come close to it. 16654C33-0E99-4FAB-8218-FD35D473E99E.jpeg

Your wife is Amish? That must make posting on the internet tough. :ROFLMAO:
But the pie makes it worth it :ROFLMAO:.

But the pie makes it worth it :ROFLMAO:.
Small sacrifices!

Those Amish cream pies are something! We have a great place close to us that has numerous options. It's a good thing it's not on my way home from work or anything...

Reactions: KEV
Cake. Pie is nothing special to me so cake wins by default

Cherry or Blueberry pie with a slice of american cheese

Cakes can be more creative and complex, but for me nothing beats a quality pie (Apple/pumpkin/key lime)

Small sacrifices!

Those Amish cream pies are something! We have a great place close to us that has numerous options. It's a good thing it's not on my way home from work or anything...
I have no idea what makes it Amish but dang it's good!

Raspberry peach pie has to be one of the most refreshing summer pie of all time.

Raspberry peach pie has to be one of the most refreshing summer pie of all time.
Never had this, but will need try it sometime.

Never had this, but will need try it sometime.
Easy to make. Pie crust , peaches that are over ripe. Raspberries, tapioca and sugar.

Cake for me. I like pie but if I have the choice, cake it is.

Easy to make. Pie crust , peaches that are over ripe. Raspberries, tapioca and sugar.
I grow both peaches and raspberries so I cant wait to try this! Thanks!

Pie!
Berry (most varieties)​
Cherry​
Apple​
Pumpkin​
REPEAT!​
PIZZA?????

I’ll choose cake only because my wife’s aunt makes rum cake for pretty much any family get together. It’s honestly the only reason I agree to go to most of them. It is soooooo good!

pie and it's not close. cake sits so heavy. and I think pies have more opportunity to different textures and mix of flavors.

This is tough, but I’m team cake. Tops for me is a Chocolate Mayonnaise Cake.

Pie would be Lemon Meringue or Banana Cream.

Cake. Not a thing I dislike about cake.

I like pie, but am not the biggest fan of pie crust.

Key lime #1, nostalgic selection would be confetti birthday cake.

Coconut Cream Pie! No contest.
Love it!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

With cheesecake completely dismissed from the discussion, I would go cake.

Cake, cause i get icing too

Cake, cheesecake is my kryptonite and amazing, couldn't give it up!

Definitely pie. Not a huge cake fan. Apple, cherry or pumpkin please!

Back