Call to Action: Bridgestone Beta 2.0 Tester

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Some THPers were the first to go through the Bridgestone V-FIT original Beta a bit ago and they can share their thoughts here, but now that it is in Beta 2.0, we are rolling it out to the entire community. Be one of the first to go through the new Video Ball Fitting and I have to say after trying it, the info received is pretty darn cool.

We are looking to get some THPers that can go through this and offer feedback in this thread.

This will be officially rolled out around PGA Show time in January, but be one of the first to go through the Beta 2.0 and see what it is all about. I can say it is definitely more than just a ball recommendation with a good amount of data sent in return.

Give it a try by heading over to the landing page on their website now. Use the referral code THP when your enter your video. This will help prioritize your entries for faster service.

This looks interesting! I like the Tour B Rx but will admit to tinkering with ball change multiple times this year.

Amazing. I have been playing the Tour B XS in my ball rotation and its a fantastic ball.

This is pretty cool. I’ll have to give it a shot.

I was pretty impressed with the data that they pulled from 1 video. Highly recommend checking this out for others, very simple and easy to do. I was able to do it solo, would be even easier with someone to record your swing.

• Admin
I was pretty impressed with the data that they pulled from 1 video. Highly recommend checking this out for others, very simple and easy to do. I was able to do it solo, would be even easier with someone to record your swing.

Yeah the idea that it can be done solo and the data that came back was pretty impressive. You have yours handy to share?

Yeah the idea that it can be done solo and the data that came back was pretty impressive. You have yours handy to share?

Let me see if I can find that email. Back shortly.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
This really looks good and can't wait to try it out !

I did this back in July and was pretty impressed with the information that they were able to get from the video. I want to do it again though as I think I have picked up some swing speed.

Oh, I am so in on this. I need to make an updated swing video :)

With the advances in phone camera technology, I'm actually a bit surprised it took a company this long to come out with a process like this. Need to get out to the range and re-shoot some vid with the box for distance calibration. Will be cool to give this a try.

1571760648903.png

This is what I got from a 15 second slow mo video on my iphone and a dozen ball box for reference. Sadly these numbers are pretty accurate...

Can you put any box on the ground? Or does it have to be Bridgestone? Asking for a friend :unsure:

Can you put any box on the ground? Or does it have to be Bridgestone? Asking for a friend :unsure:

Any box is fine.
Just use the right submission code so they don't think you are crazy :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Did this back in August? I thought it was pretty easy to do even if I did get a few weird looks from my playing partners. The info that came back even if it took quite a while to get was more than I expected and seemed to be pretty accurate based on information I've gotten from launch monitors in the past. Pretty impressive to be able to get that from a cell phone video.
Screen Shot 2019-10-22 at 12.18.45 PM.png

Good info @jdtox
You swing hard :)

Did this back in August? I thought it was pretty easy to do even if I did get a few weird looks from my playing partners. The info that came back even if it took quite a while to get was more than I expected and seemed to be pretty accurate based on information I've gotten from launch monitors in the past. Pretty impressive to be able to get that from a cell phone video.
View attachment 8911945

That’s really cool. @obedt gonna need you to film me this weekend lol

I actually got an email from Bridgestone back in June about the program with a link to upload my video, which I did. I never got a response back, so I just reached out to see if they ever received it. It's an incredibly innovative idea.

Easy enough. I will try to submit a video either tonight or tomorrow.

My wife's laughing will be a good test of my Pixel's camera stabilization.

• Love
Reactions: JB
This is awesome. Will have to get a buddy to film me either Friday or over the weekend.

I actually got an email from Bridgestone back in June about the program with a link to upload my video, which I did. I never got a response back, so I just reached out to see if they ever received it. It's an incredibly innovative idea.

It appears as though in its earliest form not everybody that received an email from Bridgestone got responses, but we believe that is rectified now and hopefully people go through it again.

If you resubmit that same video with our referral code, I am sure it will work.

It appears as though in its earliest form not everybody that received an email from Bridgestone got responses, but we believe that is rectified now and hopefully people go through it again.

If you resubmit that same video with our referral code, I am sure it will work.

Thanks for the response. I will resubmit it.

Looks fantastic. I will be submitting a swing video this week

Might have to try this!!

Back