txplhunter71

Reaction score
I just recently got back into golf after a long time away. I'm steadily upgrading some of my nearly twenty year old clubs. My question is who has some experience with the Callaway Rogue 3 wood. I know this club tech is a couple years old but I can get a new one that will fit into my budget and that will allow me to replace more clubs in the near future. Thanks for you input.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Would also recommend considering one of my favorite three woods of all time: the X Hot.

I was in the same boat. I tried a Rogue 3w but had absolutely no success with it so I returned it. I also ordered a Rogue Heavenwood and hit it really well. Upgraded the HW to a Mav Max and its even better. Once the B21 3w is available through CPO I’ll give it a try.

Would also recommend considering one of my favorite three woods of all time: the X Hot.

I second this. I have been using a X-Hot pro 17* 4 wood with a Diamana Blueboard since the club came out. I have been trying to kick it out for a few years but it keeps coming back.

Thanks for the input guys. Sure wish my golfing allowance would allow me to try more but gotta stick with the Rogue for now.

Sure like the looks of the X hot and Mav max though

Make sure to check out Callaway Pre Owned, if you haven’t already. They have been having some good sales on fairway woods lately.

Back