Callaway 52 & 56 wedge heads

DJH412

Reaction score
Handicap
Prices include USPS shipping. Please PM me with any offers. USA Only.

Looking to trade for:

10 Grips, standard Lamkin Crosslines would be perfect. Will consider any other velvet or Lamkin model as well.
Black and White Knit headcover for driver that would fit a Razr Fit Extreme. Or the slime and black model that Callaway had that I cannot find anymore.
Callaway wedges in the 48* - 56* range with the Vintage or Raw finish only please.
Anything else you may have ?

Jan Craig Driver Head Cover. Literally just got this today and it fits a little too tight on my RFX. It is such a nice piece that I don't want to stretch it out and ruin it. A tad dirty from use but nothing terrible at all. No rips, snags or loose ends that I can find.

Red sock with 1 White stripe, 8" Pom that is Red, White and Blue.

$33

Callaway X Forged White Chrome Wedge Head. In great shape no dings or scratches.

$23

Iliac Utility Head Cover. I've had this for about 6 months and used it on my Adams Speedline 7 wood the entire time and fit perfectly. This cover will fit a med-large headed hybrid or a smaller fairway like my Adams. Again it is just a little dirty from use. No rips, snags, or loose ends.

Black sock with White diamond, 2" Pom that is Black, Yellow, and White. 2 white leather patches at the bottom with the Iliac leather crest.

$13

Last edited:
52 has been traded.

Added 2 Knit Head Covers

Back