Callaway A-15 Club

GregDan

#DreamTeam
Reaction score
Handicap
I got something in the mail today that I thought was pretty awesome.

I had no idea Callaway was doing this and I am pretty honored to be able to receive one of these. It's a bag tag with the new Callaway logo and has A-15 and my initials hand stamped on it. The letter states that the A-15 club is those that play all 14 Callaway clubs and a Callaway ball.

This is just another amazing reason Callaway will always have a spot in the bag and I'll continue to support them for everything they have done for me. The bag tag is going on immediately and will always be there.

Huge thanks to Callaway and the Zoo Crew guys and gals! Can't wait to see you guys next week!

e4ebe8e451e73a6a3168deb6344c14fe.jpg

Welcome to the Club!

That's pretty awesome. I'm close to all 14, and might be there by the end of the year. Feel like I could easily swap out my two remaining non-callaway clubs.

That is cool Dan.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Very cool. I'm 1 away from all 14, and it could very well be that way at any time this year.

That's awesome!

Where's mine?!

Welcome to the club. Nice honor. It's the little things they do.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's pretty cool Dan. I wonder how they knew that or were they looking here at THP to see WITB.

Very nice! They did the same to me when the Big Bertha driver came out. Surprised me with a nice box of stuff.

When I read the title I thought it was a new driver coming. Epic let down.

That's freakin' sweet!

That is awesome! I am one club shy of a full Callaway bag and that may change soon. How do you get selected for the A-15 Club once you are 100% Callaway?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That is awesome! I am one club shy of a full Callaway bag and that may change soon. How do you get selected for the A-15 Club once you are 100% Callaway?

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
Not sure, mine just showed up. I'm also a member of the Community over there. They require complete equipmemt info when signing up for testing. I assumed that was it.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

nice bag tag! pretty sweet gesture, kinda makes you feel noticed and at the same time important to them (which you are). great show by Callaway

Huh...I was unofficially in that club last season. Top to bottom was Callaway, and often played a ChromeSoft. Guess I should have mentioned it on social media.

That's badass.

That's a classy move by Callaway!

That is pretty sweet!

Very cool! I am fairly close but I am not planning any changes in the coming months.

I am close too...just need to get rid of my TM M2 3 wood.

But I will never use a Callaway ball...gotta stick with Prov1X.

I am close too...just need to get rid of my TM M2 3 wood.

But I will never use a Callaway ball...gotta stick with Prov1X.
You're missing out. Lots of other great options out there.

Still trying to figure out the secret handshake on this. All clubs, bag and ball are Callaway at this point…

That's awesome!

Where's mine?!

I just recently putt an Odyssey in the bag, so I won't fault Callaway from not having mine sent out, but I would expect mine over pretty soon as well!

Wish I could get the MD3 to work for me but alas right now I am A-13. Maybe a trip to the Grandaddy can fix that :)

Back