Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

As of this past week, I’ve now hit all the current Callaway iron offerings out there and the apex pro is by far my favorite and gave me the best numbers. Of course there will be some new redacted stuff to play with in December but if I had to pick today, I’d easily game a set of these irons!!

Plus the feedback in this thread is hard to argue:)

Round this weekend did not go well, but not because of the irons.

I only hit about 6 iron shots, because my Driver was so far off, I was D, 5W, wedge of some sort on most holes.

That being said, I needed a 150yd draw shot on one hole, and pulled the 7 out and executed it beautifully.

Im back using the Apex irons. I have tried a bunch, but keep coming back to these.

Im back using the Apex irons. I have tried a bunch, but keep coming back to these.

they are SO good. the feel of a well-struck shot is something i will never tire of. they nailed every aspect of these. and while i love the look of the pros, i'm still smitten with my standard forged. they also do anything i need them to do. what a fun and damn near perfect set of irons.

they are SO good. the feel of a well-struck shot is something i will never tire of. they nailed every aspect of these. and while i love the look of the pros, i'm still smitten with my standard forged. they also do anything i need them to do. what a fun and damn near perfect set of irons.

I know this is crazy because it’s the internet, but ya know what also feels good? Missing a little.

I know this is crazy because it’s the internet, but ya know what also feels good? Missing a little.

it feels good when you miss a little and still find the ball on or right up around the green. THAT feels good.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Still maybe the most well rounded set I have played (combo set).

I am smitten with the HMB's right now, but as the guys at the PX Small Batch Experience can attest to, these are pretty freaking wonderful in my hands.

it feels good when you miss a little and still find the ball on or right up around the green. THAT feels good.
This is just validation as to how good these things are!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

And STILL the gamers.

:unsure::unsure::unsure:

They are just a damn fine set of irons.

Still maybe the most well rounded set I have played (combo set).

I am smitten with the HMB's right now, but as the guys at the PX Small Batch Experience can attest to, these are pretty freaking wonderful in my hands.

So attested!

So attested!
In a verdict that surely has shocked @JB that I didn’t go with the new and shiny! Hahaha

Reality is, these feel/sound better imo And the comfort level is insane for me. Only thing I might change in the winter would be going full Pro, but the silly polished chrome keeps me from that.:devilish:

In a verdict that surely has shocked @JB that I didn’t go with the new and shiny! Hahaha

Reality is, these feel/sound better imo And the comfort level is insane for me. Only thing I might change in the winter would be going full Pro, but the silly polished chrome keeps me from that.:devilish:

I had a moment on the course Sunday where I thought I'b be fine going all pro. These irons were super fun this year. To the point that I really never entertained replacing them.

Took the 7-9 out last night for a quick bucket after work. Been a while since I swung a club and just wanted to go through the motions. Think the lack of play kept me loose and it was fun just flighting the ball again for a little while. Tried some shots with choking down on the grip since I never really used that concept much around the course, and it was pretty successful. Could definitely feel the ball not going as far, and it's something I want to use more when I play next time out. But the sound and feel off the face is so soft and smooth, really is so much fun just hearing that "pop" instead of a "crack", even on mishit shots.

I had a moment on the course Sunday where I thought I'b be fine going all pro. These irons were super fun this year. To the point that I really never entertained replacing them.
Yeah, I have no knocks on them. Plus, I'm starting to get nice little wear patterns, which is new for me!

Yeah, I have no knocks on them. Plus, I'm starting to get nice little wear patterns, which is new for me!
Big deal, I have wear patterns, too. They're just not little.

It's the season where I like to run around and demo as many new clubs as I can. It's a testament to these Pro 19s that nothing I compare them to seems to come close as a total package.
The combination of speed, feel, and looks just absolutely stamps every box for me.

It's the season where I like to run around and demo as many new clubs as I can. It's a testament to these Pro 19s that nothing I compare them to seems to come close as a total package.
The combination of speed, feel, and looks just absolutely stamps every box for me.
There's a lot to like about them.

I actually think the feel/sound aspect on them is undersold. Microspheres FTMFW.

my swing wasn't great at the range yesterday, but i connected with a few 7-irons that went shockingly far. and the feel is so damn good. i know we'll get a chance to test and get fit into some new gear at ecpc for this year's grandaddy, but i'm enjoying the hell out of these cf19s until then.

i think i’m ready to claim this irons as the goat. at least my current goat if anything i’ve played. they are so much fun. do everything i ask. and i haven’t caught a single unexpected flier. they’re just so predictable. love love LOVE these irons.

Recoils will be going in to my Pros over the winter. I just have to figure out which ferrules to go with. I can't wait to see what this combo produces.

Recoils will be going in to my Pros over the winter. I just have to figure out which ferrules to go with. I can't wait to see what this combo produces.
What are you plucking out of them again?

Back