Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

Hmmm. Get you some DG 120s and thank me later.
I was pondering hard going with a heavier shaft. I went recoils out of pure curiosity and the fact that I hit the Steelfibers pretty well but didn't get great shot dispersion.

Anyone played with the pro’s or combo set with the Aerotech FC90’s? Appreciate any feedback.

I will say, the full set of smoke Pro’s would be pretty awesome.

Would be the only way I think I could go full pro’s since I’m out on the fully polished chrome thing.

But, my combos are good to me!

That damn chrome

That damn chrome
So long as I’m not called out for being a terrible human and bully again for saying I don’t like it....

I don’t like it.

So long as I’m not called out for being a terrible human and bully again for saying I don’t like it....

I don’t like it.

This post makes me feel bad.

But guess what, I'm with you on the anti-chrome side of things.

This post makes me feel bad.

But guess what, I'm with you on the anti-chrome side of things.
It’s ok, I’ve been called worse in 110,000+ posts hahahahaha

seriously though, a full satin set of pros would be amazeballs

It’s ok, I’ve been called worse in 110,000+ posts hahahahaha

seriously though, a full satin set of pros would be amazeballs

You ain't just whistling Dixie friend.

I have to say......flushing the APex Pro 4 irons feels sooooooooooooooo good. I flushed one (certainly few and far) in my last round on the 10th hole and it won't leave my brain. I played a nice round of golf that day and it is the one shot I'm obsessed with.

When I was fit they suggested I get game improvement irons but I chose the Apex 19. So glad I did. As I learn and improve my swing the results are well worth the initial struggles, if you can call it that.

I don’t like it.

I can understand people not liking the chrome finish. I prefer satin myself but the chrome doesn't bother me either.

I don’t like it.

agreed. i don’t know why so many players irons seem to come in chrome. why is it that glare is such an issue in wedges so oems make satin and black finishes, yet in irons they default to chrome so often?

It’s too bad that the OEMs don’t listen just a little more, or maybe offer that other option as well.

Seriously though, the smoke Pro's look amazeballs.

Only one of my Smoke Pros is really showing signs of wear too (the 8).

I’ve been really happy with them this year, and can’t really imagine upgrading any time soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Only one of my Smoke Pros is really showing signs of wear too (the 8).

I’ve been really happy with them this year, and can’t really imagine upgrading any time soon.

Can u post a pic of what the wear looks like on your 8 iron? What does chatter look like on the smoke heads?

I will say, the full set of smoke Pro’s would be pretty awesome.

Would be the only way I think I could go full pro’s since I’m out on the fully polished chrome thing.

But, my combos are good to me!
They're not so bad.

Can u post a pic of what the wear looks like on your 8 iron? What does chatter look like on the smoke heads?

According to Arccos I played 76 rounds with these, plus 3 scrambles, and 3 months of weekly indoor sim golf in the spring.

9e27107cff137bc25b29dbad096a10b7.jpg

I can understand people not liking the chrome finish. I prefer satin myself but the chrome doesn't bother me either.

I'm pretty much the same. Chrome in irons doesn't bother me at all, though I do think satin (especially the one Callaway uses on the Apex) is better. Then again, it's not like I live in the sunniest part of the world.

I'm pretty much the same. Chrome in irons doesn't bother me at all, though I do think satin (especially the one Callaway uses on the Apex) is better. Then again, it's not like I live in the sunniest part of the world.
Haha I was gonna say, with some of the weather I play in I pretty much need the chrome finish just to see the club.

Oh man I hit the absolute purest 5 iron of my life today on #11 at Redwoods. 197 to a back pin that was tucked behind a guardian tree and I hit a majestic high draw that landed soft pin high. Made the putt for an incredibly satisfying birdie.

I think it may have moved if I'm being honest.

Back