Callaway Apex 19 and Apex Pro 19 Irons

I had the MCC Aligns installed, and I'm in Heaven. These irons just feel perfect in my hand, and I hit some great shots with my 7, 8, 9, and AW in particular today.

I let @Iceman! try these too. He was 2/2 for pin-seeking darts with, I believe, the 7i and 9i. The second he hit each, he just looked at me and exclaimed, "dude!" I'd be shocked if he doesn't end up in a set of the standard Apex 19s.

I had the MCC Aligns installed, and I'm in Heaven. These irons just feel perfect in my hand, and I hit some great shots with my 7, 8, 9, and AW in particular today.

I let @Iceman! try these too. He was 2/2 for pin-seeking darts with, I believe, the 7i and 9i. The second he hit each, he just looked at me and exclaimed, "dude!" I'd be shocked if he doesn't end up in a set of the standard Apex 19s.
Started to search CPO in the cart. Can’t believe how easy they were to hit. Black Friday Shopping Engaged.

I hit some nice shots with my CF19s today. I continue to be impressed by their distance, feel and forgiveness. These irons are fabulous.

Started to search CPO in the cart. Can’t believe how easy they were to hit. Black Friday Shopping Engaged.
With a little help from @obedt I had these in my CPO cart yesterday, a set of Smoke 5-AW for under $700.
Just couldn't pull the trigger and have them sit idle for 5 months until I could use them.

Maybe I'll change my mind... We'll see.....

I can understand people not liking the chrome finish. I prefer satin myself but the chrome doesn't bother me either.
I'm in love with the satin! And it holds up so good too!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Going to bite the bullet and order the Apex CF19's (5-AW) - got fitted last week and spent the rest of the week sleeping on it. getting them in Project X LZ 105 5.5 shafts, standard length, 1 flat lie with MCC Align grips.

Will report results soon hopefully! Super excited to take them out on the course.

Going to bite the bullet and order the Apex CF19's (5-AW) - got fitted last week and spent the rest of the week sleeping on it. getting them in Project X LZ 105 5.5 shafts, standard length, 1 flat lie with MCC Align grips.

Will report results soon hopefully! Super excited to take them out on the course.

Looking forward to your thoughts.

I’m at that point of wondering why I still try to kick these out of the bag.

First swings with any club in a week yesterday and the combos showed out again.

The HMB couldn’t do it, the PTx couldn’t do it, the 902 Forged numbers wise can do it but I don’t want to play them anymore for a variety of reasons, but maybe the KING Forged Tec can....

Or not...

The HMB couldn’t do it, the PTx couldn’t do it, the 902 Forged numbers wise can do it but I don’t want to play them anymore for a variety of reasons, but maybe the KING Forged Tec can....

Or not...

Literally the total package. Fun to see you trying though.

Literally the total package. Fun to see you trying though.
They really have been so far. Seeing them take things down a peg has been fun and I suspect will keep being fun!

Combo set is without a doubt my favorite iron set I’ve every played. Looks, forgiveness, feel, playability, it’s all there. I know there’s some new stuff coming my way, and I welcome the challenge, but every ever set I ever touch will be compared to these. And I don’t know how good that is for the others.

I suspect we’ll see a lot more of these hitting bags with the CPO sales going on this month.

Best irons ever? Probably. Favorite irons ever? For sure.

Combo set is without a doubt my favorite iron set I’ve every played. Looks, forgiveness, feel, playability, it’s all there. I know there’s some new stuff coming my way, and I welcome the challenge, but every ever set I ever touch will be compared to these. And I don’t know how good that is for the others.

I may see a combo set sometime soon, but these Apex irons are so dog gone forgiving it’s unreal. I get away with far more than I should and even the target misses are often crushed in a way that leaves me smiling.

I suspect we’ll see a lot more of these hitting bags with the CPO sales going on this month.

Best irons ever? Probably. Favorite irons ever? For sure.
They’ve unseated the i20’s and Nickent 3DX Pros there for me and I can give no higher praise than that.

Not had too much chance to play mine but they feel like a game changer. Easier to hit that my Ping G15’s and go miles further.

Or not...
Maybe, but the hunt is so fun.

Man, seeing you guys rave about the combo set has me pondering looking for a set of combo heads for my Recoils instead of re-shafting my Pros.

Someday I hope to own a set of combos, just luv hearing all the good vibes.

Went to Club Champion for an Iron fitting and what @JMB3 and I saw last week played out today. Apex CF 19 irons with Elevates 95’s beat out my current set on Rogue X, Epic Forged and Cobra T-Rails. Off to CPO I go.

I almost allowed my Apex Pros to sell on ebay. Just took them off. No good reason for why I threatened them other than the MP20 MMCs whispering in my ear. In fairness though, I played some nice golf this past season with the pros, so gonna hang onto them longer until something knocks my socks off.

I'm in love with the satin! And it holds up so good too!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Absolutely! I’m amazed how little bag chatter is showing on these clubs after playing them about 180 rounds so far!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went to Club Champion for an Iron fitting and what @JMB3 and I saw last week played out today. Apex CF 19 irons with Elevates 95’s beat out my current set on Rogue X, Epic Forged and Cobra T-Rails. Off to CPO I go.

Great deals on those right now too on CPO!

Absolutely! I’m amazed how little bag chatter is showing on these clubs after playing them about 180 rounds so far!

I’m amazed at your 180 rounds.

I just want to live like you for a week

Back