• Club : 4 Iron
  • Condition : Like New
  • Hand : Right
  • Loft : 21°
  • Lie Angle : Standard
  • Shaft Flex : Regular
  • Length : + 1 in
  • Shaft Material : Steel
  • Shaft Type : True Temper Elevate 95 Steel (PTIP)
This came out to $85 delivered with tax title and license. I already have a Modus 120 stiff for it that matches my set.

ORDER ITEMS​

2019 APEX​
Qty: 1​
  • Club : 4 Iron
  • Condition : Like New
  • Hand : Right
  • Loft : 21°
  • Lie Angle : Standard
  • Shaft Flex : Regular
  • Length : + 1 in
  • Shaft Material : Steel
  • Shaft Type : True Temper Elevate 95 Steel (PTIP)

This came out to $85 delivered with tax title and license. I already have a Modus 120 stiff for it that matches my set.
You're going to love that thing. Absolute weapon in my bag. I'm a bit biased, as I've always been a 4i guy, but off the tee on a tight fairway that thing is automatic for me. Enjoy.

Yeeeessssss!!!
giphy.gif

i’ll keep the mav pros, and they’ll be my gamer through early december to make it a full year as the grandaddy clubs. they’ve been fantastic, but hopefully as i can see some more consistency i’ll benefit from the higher launch and higher spin of the apex pros. that’s why gerritt liked them for me, but i was just missing too often.

i’ll keep the mav pros, and they’ll be my gamer through early december to make it a full year as the grandaddy clubs. they’ve been fantastic, but hopefully as i can see some more consistency i’ll benefit from the higher launch and higher spin of the apex pros. that’s why gerritt liked them for me, but i was just missing too often.
The regular Apex irons are a lot more forgiving than you’d think. If I can play them just about anyone can

The regular Apex irons are a lot more forgiving than you’d think. If I can play them just about anyone can

regulars were my gamer before the grandaddy. i really enjoyed them. i missed left a lot with those clubs for some reason but they were really awesome.

Bought an Apex 19 7 iron yesterday. It perfectly matched the specs I'm wanting to go back to. Thought it would be a great way to test the 19's out and compare to my Apex's (14). If it goes well then I'll start looking hard on here and CPO!

Bought an Apex 19 7 iron yesterday. It perfectly matched the specs I'm wanting to go back to. Thought it would be a great way to test the 19's out and compare to my Apex's (14). If it goes well then I'll start looking hard on here and CPO!
I came from the 14s and couldn't be happier. Can't wait for your iron to show up!

I told friends today that if I ever consider replacing these irons they should fly to Portland and kick me in the sack.

So I've retired my Apex Combo and it's being sold, my P770 long irons want their P7MC friends, and I think I've decided to forgo the X Forged CB, so I'm going to combo my Apex Pro in the 4--5 or 4-6 with my Apex MB's I think. The numbers make sense, and I just don't see the need to look for something new to put with the MB's when some of my favorites will probably work better anyway. Every journey seems to come full circle back to Apex.

Played with a neighbor today who has tried these irons a couple of times. He’s a scratch player and playing Ping blades which are 15years old. Today he tried my CF19s on the back 9. He couldn’t believe how easy they were to hit and how far they went. Biggest difference for him was the shots he wasn’t hitting perfect still went almost just as far.

After the round he texted a buddy of his and is going to get fitted this weekend for a set. Said he just loved these irons.

I am running out of words to describe just how good these irons are. Approaching twelve months in the bag and I am still amazed at the quality of the shots that I hit with them. I had 179 yards into a stiff breeze with the pin protected by a front bunker on the right side of the green. I aim right on every shot because I have a slight pull. Knowing the left side was open and that breeze was going accentuate the draw flight and knock it down I had a good feeling with the 6 iron in my hands. The CSX started right at the flag and held a straight flight right over the sand and hit just right of the pin about ten feet short. The ball ended up pin high with a good look at birdie.

It is the confidence that I have gained with the Apex Pro's that is driving my scores down. Golf is played in the space between the ears and KNOWING that I can hit the shot is the first step in pulling it off. As time goes on my confidence grows with the longer clubs in the set. The 7 iron has gained my full confidence and that 6 iron is getting there. I have a CF19 4 iron out for delivery today that I hope will be a good option off the tee. It has a stronger loft so it may not gap perfectly with the Pro 5 iron but I can use the extra distance from the tee and the extra forgiveness will be much appreciated in the longest iron in my bag.

I've had my Apex CF irons in the bag since 2015 and am very happy with them. I considered switching to the 19's a few months back, but these just work so well and I am comfortable with them. I have up to 4i and then I go to an Apex 3h but I find the gapping is fairly close and then a jump to my 3w, so I am thinking of switching to a 2h. Almost bought one off CPO the other day but not a fan of UPS and their vague "fees" to go with their pricy shipping to Canada, so passed on it. CPO doesn't offer anything else for Canada shipping options, so I will look around and see what I can find elsewhere.

Got lucky with the weather and got one more round in. So glad I did. My iron swing has been all over the place this year: from super consistent, to a case of the *****, to finding the entire face... Much better ball striking today, especially with my trusty 7 iron. My favorite was actually a missed green, but barely. I was behind a foursome, and when they saw me waiting in my cart on a par 3, they waived me up to hit. I was caught off guard, and with them all on the green, I didn't want to waste any time, so I eye-balled the yardage and grabbed my 7. This hole has always given me fits. It requires you to either hit a cut or go over this massive tree. Well I took the over-the-tree route, on a beeline for the pin, flew right over the flag, landed a yard on and bounced a couple yards off. I got some claps from the guys on the green.

YESS!!!!!!

well unfortunately the set from cpo is trash. i’ll be sending them back. heads are beat to hell. nicks and dings everywhere. several faces scratched with significant wear in the grooves. grip material coming off in my hands. pretty disappointing. i waited on hold for awhile trying to get a return authorization and had to hang up. called back and the office was closed. will try again tomorrow.

well unfortunately the set from cpo is trash. i’ll be sending them back. heads are beat to hell. nicks and dings everywhere. several faces scratched with significant wear in the grooves. grip material coming off in my hands. pretty disappointing. i waited on hold for awhile trying to get a return authorization and had to hang up. called back and the office was closed. will try again tomorrow.
Wow. You don't hear that everyday. That is a bad deal all around. Disappointing...

Wow. You don't hear that everyday. That is a bad deal all around. Disappointing...

don’t cry for me, argentina. my drunken alter ego carnac’d this and already took care of me with an ill-advised yet fortuitous ebay acquisition.

What condition was that set from CPO supposed to be? That sounds extremely worse than even average. Crappy grips too, wow.

What condition was that set from CPO supposed to be? That sounds extremely worse than even average. Crappy grips too, wow.

average condition, but to me they are worse than average. i’m sure cpo will take care of me.

average condition, but to me they are worse than average. i’m sure cpo will take care of me.

They’ll get you fixed for sure. Did you go Pros?

Back