WTB Callaway Apex 21

Cruskater

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
USGA Sucks
Hey everyone, Anybody looking to move Apex 21's? My wife is looking specifically for the heads, but we'll take any shafts. RH. Thanks!

I am getting ready to list a set of Apex 21 Pros...MMT 85 Reg flex...standard length and lie with standard grip,,,5 thru AW...

I am getting ready to list a set of Apex 21 Pros...MMT 85 Reg flex...standard length and lie with standard grip,,,5 thru AW...
Thanks @pingman33, but unfortunately my wife couldn't get the distance with the pro short irons. She's a regular Apex girl I think! I have a feeling yours will go pretty quickly. market's hot right now.

Going to give this a little Memorial Day bump...the resale market is super hot right now. Lost out on two online this morning from a very reputable seller on ebay. Anyone looking g to move there sets?

I’ve got a set of Apex 21’s ready to go. 4-Aw, elevate 95 stiff shafts in 6-Aw. 4-5 iron are apex DCB with stiff Dart graphite shafts. I’ve moved on to a set of Cobra King Tours and the apex are just sitting here. They’ve got roughly 20 rounds on them. I purchased them directly from Callaway on 3-15-21.

Last edited:
just listed my 4-AW set with MMT 95S

I don't have a set of Apex, but you mentioned you were interested in heads. I have a set of
recently pulled Recoil F@ (senior) flex shafts. Set is 5-AW $100 shipped

Back