Callaway customer service

oumagic

‘24 NFL Experience at Ballyhack
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 11.3
Last week I posted a rant about a situation I had with Callaway. I was upset that customer service told me to make copies of my receipts and send them in to get reward credit and then rewards told me “no.” I messed up by not verifying that I was enrolled in the program before I made my March purchases.

I got an email today that they made an exception for me this one time and they gave me credit for my March 2019 purchases. I will use the reward points to get a hat or something to promote their brand. I know that there are other stories like mine where Callaway takes care of customers when they don’t have to. In my example, there were plenty of reasons why they shouldn’t give me credit but they did so to make me happy.

I felt like this earned its own thread rather than me bury it elsewhere. Feel free to share your own experiences where you feel their customer service went above and beyond. Here is a link to my post in the rant thread:
https://www.thehackersparadise.com/...t-of-the-Day?p=6225620&viewfull=1#post6225620

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Customer Service Representative is responsible for handling a high volume of incoming calls from Callaway Golf Accounts and Consumers. We aim to balance the website with your plans and intentions for your services and products.

I am glad they helped you out. I have had nothing but amazing experiences with their customer service when I have had to use it. I dare say, best in the business.

Good on Callaway giving you the points. To me, it should be automatic that the points are added, regardless if the customer intends to sign up for the "Rewards" or not. Callaway keeps and can see order details on your account, so they should be able to retroactively give points to those that did not separately "sign up" for Rewards.

Back