Callaway Distance Fitting

Clutch42

Happy to be here!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
14.3 USGA
Has anyone used the Callaway distance fitting? I was looking at irons on Callaway's website and I noticed the distance fitting by phone option. I'm kinda interested in it and was wondering if anyone has used it yet. I've had friends go for fittings at local the Golf Galaxy with mixed results so I thought maybe the guys that develop and build the clubs might be a good option.
What do you think THP?

Maybe @vgolfman would be kind enough to offer some insight into Callaway's distance fitting process, if he happens to see this...

Distance Fitting is our effort to fit those who can't get to a fitter (typically due to living in a more remote area) or someone who is still reluctant to get fit in person. It is a phone interview where our fitters ask questions, take all of the inputs/feedback/data you have and make our best recommendation on what would be best for your game. I think the team does a great job, but an in person fitting is always best.

Happy to answer any other, or more specific, questions you may have.

I think it’s a cool option for those who don’t have the access. I have a couple places I can go to, I just need to set it up in advance to make sure they have what I want to hit

This really intrigues me, being decidedly rural, and with fitting opportunities being pretty minimal.

From being fit in person, and having my eyes opened as to some of the results, I think that the in-person result is very valuable.
Who knows how nuances of your own swing could influence things.

Maybe @vgolfman would be kind enough to offer some insight into Callaway's distance fitting process, if he happens to see this...
And we get an answer from the man himself with an offer for continued assistance. Only on THP!

Distance Fitting is our effort to fit those who can't get to a fitter (typically due to living in a more remote area) or someone who is still reluctant to get fit in person. It is a phone interview where our fitters ask questions, take all of the inputs/feedback/data you have and make our best recommendation on what would be best for your game. I think the team does a great job, but an in person fitting is always best.

Happy to answer any other, or more specific, questions you may have.
Thank you sir! I have found a master fitter that comes with a good reputation. I'm going to give him a try, but if it doesn't work out, I will be giving ya'll a call

Last edited:
Thank you sir! I have found a master fitter that comes with a good reputation. I'm going to give him a try, but if it doesn't work out, and will be giving ya'll a call
That sounds like the best possible solution. Good luck and HAVE FUN!!

Back